6 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Stevenage
- StevenageTemporary£11 - £12 per hour (£22,878 - £24,958)
3 Month temporary position as a Leasehold Advisor paying between £11-£12per hour based in Stevenage working within the Public Sector and Government
- To deliver a high quality customer focused and efficient leasehold management
- To be responsible for co-ordinating the process of granting landlord's consent
My Stevenage based client are looking for a management accountant to come in and cover a maternity leave on a 9 month FTC.
StevenageTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- Interim Managemet Management Accountant
- Maternity Cover
Temporary position as a Housing Advice Officer within the Public Sector and Government industry based in Stevenage, paying £14.62 per hour PAYE
- Exciting opportunity as a Housing Advice Officer
- Poistion is an immediate start
We are currently looking for a carpenter for a social housing role in Stevenage. The role involves carpentry as well as other trades such as basic plumbing and kitchen / bathroom fitting on council homes.
StevenageTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- We are currently looking for an NVQ3 Carpenter in Stevenage
- Apply now if you have experience in Social Housing
A high responsibility role, the chosen candidate will be providing a full tenancy management service to various parties, including current tenants, former tenants, shared owners and leaseholders.
Please note an enhanced DBS is required.
StevenageTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a close knit team based in Stevenage
- Must have a driving licence
Our client is looking for a facilities maintenance officer to join their team in Stevenage. Please apply now if you have experience as an all round maintenance person and if you are local to Stevenage.
- We are currently looking for a talented Maintenance Officer in Stevenage
- Please apply now if you are local to Stevenage