7 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Stevenage
- StevenageTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
Opportunity has arisen in Stevenage for a Works Scheduler/Repairs Planner to join a busy Property Services team. The role is an initial 3 month contract, and has an immediate start. The successful candidate will enjoy a 37 hour working week and an hourly rate of £9.75 PAYE.
- Immediate Start
- Opportunity in Stevenage
To lead a team that will correctly administer and reconcile all incoming goods into Despatch, control, allocate and pick stock as per customer requirements and correctly load and administer all departing vehicles in a safe manner whilst controlling costs.
StevenageTemporary£17 - £21 per hour (£35,357 - £43,677)
- Competative Salary
- On going development and career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading retail company in the fashion industry, who are boasting steady growth by their consistent increase of stores across the UK. Their Head Office is based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, and they are currently looking for an individual to join their them as a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
StevenageTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Opportunity to work for a leading Retail brand at their Head Office in Stevenage
- Temporary to Permanent position with competitive hourly rate
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Healthcare Providers in the Medical and Nursing industry. The position is based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, and the company are looking to hire a Sales Ledger Clerk to start immediately on a temporary contract.
StevenageTemporary£11 - £12 per hour (£22,878 - £24,958)
- Opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Healthcare provider
- Temporary contract, Immediate Start
3 Month temporary position as a Leasehold Advisor paying between £11-£12per hour based in Stevenage working within the Public Sector and Government
StevenageTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- To deliver a high quality customer focused and efficient leasehold management
- To be responsible for co-ordinating the process of granting landlord's consent
Temporary position as a Housing Advice Officer within the Public Sector and Government industry based in Stevenage, paying £14.62 per hour PAYE
- Exciting opportunity as a Housing Advice Officer
- Poistion is an immediate start
We are currently looking for a carpenter for a social housing role in Stevenage. The role involves carpentry as well as other trades such as basic plumbing and kitchen / bathroom fitting on council homes.
- We are currently looking for an NVQ3 Carpenter in Stevenage
- Apply now if you have experience in Social Housing