8 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Stevenage
- StevenageTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£17,679 - £19,758)
This role is to assist in the provision of administrative transaction processing services to a number of clients within the utilities sector.
StevenageTemporary£18,000 - £21,000
- Long term temporary, vaired administrative role.
- Immediate start.
A growing Accountancy firm based in the heart of Stevenage are seeking an Audit and Accounts Trainee to join them on a 3 year training course basis which be full time. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to be given on the job training and be provided with study support to train you to complete your ACA.
StevenageTemporary£7 - £10 per hour (£14,559 - £20,798)
- An established firm of Accountants based in Letchwr
- This is a 3 year training ACA programme, rare and great opportunity
My Property and Housing client based in Stevenage are in need of a Data Entry Clerk (Finance) to join them on a temporary basis. The business has recently implemented a new system and and a lot of information needs to be transferred between the two. This is a really important process that requires someone to be quick, accurate and motivated.
StevenageTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- My client based in Stevenage are looking for quick and accruate clerk
- This is a great chance to get some exposure to finance
Temporary position as a Housing Advice Officer within the Public Sector and Government industry based in Stevenage, paying £14.62 per hour PAYE
- Exciting opportunity as a Housing Advice Officer
- Poistion is an immediate start
We are currently looking for a carpenter for a social housing role in Stevenage. The role involves carpentry as well as other trades such as basic plumbing and kitchen / bathroom fitting on council homes.
- We are currently looking for an NVQ3 Carpenter in Stevenage
- Apply now if you have experience in Social Housing
My Retail client based in Stevenage are looking for a Finance Administrator with minimal experience to join them on a contract basis to cover a maternity leave. There may be an opportunity to go permanent in the long run as well.
StevenageTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- My client based in Stevenage are looking for a Finance Administrator
- This is a great opportunity to work for a brilliant company
A high responsibility role, the chosen candidate will be providing a full tenancy management service to various parties, including current tenants, former tenants, shared owners and leaseholders.
Please note an enhanced DBS is required.
StevenageTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a close knit team based in Stevenage
- Must have a driving licence
Our client is looking for a facilities maintenance officer to join their team in Stevenage. Please apply now if you have experience as an all round maintenance person and if you are local to Stevenage.
- We are currently looking for a talented Maintenance Officer in Stevenage
- Please apply now if you are local to Stevenage