9 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Stevenage
- StevenageTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
My client a Top four Accountancy firm and a house hold name internationally are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Finance function based in Stevenage.
This will be a 12 month contract and will play a crucial part in the continued success of the internal finance team within the Stevenage office.
StevenagePermanent£39,000 - £43,000
- 12 Month Contract for a Finance Analyst
- Reporting & Analysis
Our client in Stevenage, are looking to recruit for a Finance Analyst to look after the sales team and report directly to the Commercial Finance Controller and Sales Director. This role offers great exposure and opportunity to join a very dynamic team. Their highly recognised brand has enabled our client to compete with multi-nationals and become an EMEA leading and cutting edge company in the Pharmaceuticals industry.
StevenageTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£28,078 - £30,158)
- Leading Global Pharma brand require a Commercial Finance Analyst
- High growth and European Market leader with an opportunity in their FP&A team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housing Advice Officer based in Stevenage. the successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of an ongoing rolling contract, working a 37 hour week at £14.77/hour PAYE.
StevenagePermanent£24,500 - £29,500
- Housing Advice Officer Opportunity in Stevenage
- Rolling Contract
This Client is a very well established Financial services company, and they have been one of the top players in their specialist field of business services and consultancy for some time now. Based in Stevenage, they are very accessible by many forms of public transport and with parking on-site. Company on the top 250 companies to work for and experiencing double digit growth currently through an organic growth strategy.
StevenageTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- Sole Payroll position with HR experiences preferred.
- An excellent opportunity in a national leading organisation
The purpose of the HR Advisor is to provide expert professional HR advice and guidance on employee relations matters in adherence with current employment legislation and best practice and support other HR activity as required.
Mainly based in the Stevenage office, with regular travel to Cambridge and Bedford.
StevenageTemporary£11 - £12 per hour (£22,878 - £24,958)
- Seeking HR advisors with sound knowledge of ER casework management
- 6 month temp role working for a renowned public sector organisation
3 Month temporary position as a Leasehold Advisor paying between £11-£12per hour based in Stevenage working within the Public Sector and Government
StevenageTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- To deliver a high quality customer focused and efficient leasehold management
- To be responsible for co-ordinating the process of granting landlord's consent
Temporary position as a Housing Advice Officer within the Public Sector and Government industry based in Stevenage, paying £14.62 per hour PAYE
- Exciting opportunity as a Housing Advice Officer
- Poistion is an immediate start
We are currently looking for a carpenter for a social housing role in Stevenage. The role involves carpentry as well as other trades such as basic plumbing and kitchen / bathroom fitting on council homes.
StevenageTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- We are currently looking for an NVQ3 Carpenter in Stevenage
- Apply now if you have experience in Social Housing
A high responsibility role, the chosen candidate will be providing a full tenancy management service to various parties, including current tenants, former tenants, shared owners and leaseholders.
Please note an enhanced DBS is required.
- Exciting opportunity to join a close knit team based in Stevenage
- Must have a driving licence