East of England
270 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
- Featured JobSt. AlbansPermanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, multi-national, market leading organization. The business has numerous offices around the globe although the most densely populated territory is the UK.
A number of the business units have plans for aggressive growth and expansion; as a result there is a requirement for a Bright, Intelligent & Hungry Sales & Business Development Consultant to join the currently successful St. Albans team.
LutonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Sales & Business Development role
- A chance to join a FTSE listed company and kick start your career
Based in Luton, my client is a successful Travel and Tourism business and one of the market leaders in the UK. They have a superb track record for consistently achieving growth within the company and are now looking for a Payroll Clerk to help continue that growth and join an efficient payroll team.
If you are someone with a good level of payroll and wants to continue their career in payroll, than this is the ideal job for you.
Bury St. EdmundsPermanent
- Experienced Payroll Clerk needed for a globally known travel company
- Chance to enhance your payroll skillset and knowledge in a growing business.
I am currently recruiting for an exciting Purchase/Sales Ledger Manager position for an Retail business based in the centre of Bury St. Edmunds. This role sits in the main finance team and deals with all queries on the transactional process.
BedfordPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Great transactional manager opportunity
- Small retail business experiencing huge growth
My client is a growing Manufacturing and Production company based in the pleasant town of Bedford. They are now on the search for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing finance team. If you're looking for a company where you can showcase and utilise your accounts receivable skills than this is the role for you.
- Market leading manufacturing company looking for an experience AR Clerk
- Chance to work for a UK company consistently growing in size.
Great Commercial Finance Analyst position in a leading Manufacturing and Production business based in the Peterborough area.
LutonPermanent£26,000 - £35,000
- Leading national company looking to recruit a Commercial Financial Analyst
- Great opportunity based in the Peterborough area
The main role of the Financial Business Analyst based out of Luton will be to support the business with meaningful reporting and analysis to understand the companies current financial position and results as well as future direction and developments. This is a great role offering progression for someone already strong in excel and analysis, looking to further their exposure and move up the ladder with study support and professional development on offer
BedfordPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Exciting progressive Financial Business Analyst position based in Luton
- Great company offering training and mentoring in MI, analysis, finance and KPI's
My national leading client are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner, who will report to the Divisional Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision and interpretation of financial and management information to support and inform Senior Management and support in the day to day management of the business.
LutonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Leading national company looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Great opportunity based in the Bedford area
This Commercial Analyst - Strategic Business Partner is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. Your experience has taught you how to avoid sticky predicaments, and you are good about avoiding the mess, sooner rather than later. You know which details make all the difference, and which ones don't add value. In this strategic analyst position the individual is tasked with adding value and improving the cost position of the site
LutonPermanent£32,500 - £35,000
- Leading employer of choice, wanting the best
- Commercial Analyst - Strategic Business Partner based in the Luton area
As a Financial Accountant within the Financial Services sector you will be responsible for assisting the Group Accountant in preparing and analysing the company's financials for month and year-end reporting. Based out of their Luton office this company are keen to recruit someone with the potential to progress quickly
LutonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading UK Company recruiting a confident Financial Accountant
- Based in excellent offices they are a professional and organically grown company
This Part-Qualified Commercial Accountant reports into the Financial Controller and is a varied and highly commercial role involving aspects of both management and financial accounting with a strong bias to business partnering and commercial analysis/ reporting
- Leading company based in Luton require a Part-Qualified Commercial Accountant
- A role offering a mix of Accounting, reporting and commercial analysis