East of England
292 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCambridgeTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
The PA/Administration Team is diversely skilled with high energy, ability and standards. Our client is looking for a similar, like minded individual to support their team.
CambridgePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- A 12 month contract for an experienced PA.
- A great opportunity to further develop PA skills supporting a team of PAs.
Exciting opportunity for someone to develop there management accounts experience in a business currently showing big amounts of growth.
HuntingdonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Growing audio and visual business
- Exciting long term progression prospects
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic finance administrator role based in Huntingdon. This newly created role will report directly into the finance director and will allow someone to get good openness into the accounting function.
DagenhamPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Great business with potential for career development
- On site parking with new offices
Page Personnel Logistics are currently recruiting for Transport Shift Managers in Dagenham.
WatfordPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Multiple opportunites
- Market leader
A growing Accountancy Firm based in the heart of Watford are seeking a Part Time Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. You will report directly into a hands on Director and process weekly and monthly payrolls. They can offer a flexible working pattern and a good pro rata salary.
BedfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- A growing Accountancy Practice based in Watford
- Permanent Senior Payroll Administrator paying a good pro rata salary
This Senior Management Accountant role will provide robust financial information and accounting control as well as to provide effective and efficient analysis and support to the UK business.
This role requires indirect staff supervision of other members of the Finance Team on site and therefore someone with the capability and confidence to do so would be great with no prior management experience mandatory
- Exciting Senior Management Accountant managing a small finance team
- Based in Bedford this international group offers a fun and progressive team
Opportunity to join friendly Warehouse team to head up the Inventory and Stock department. You will be working for a people focused business who want to progress and develop their teams.
BedfordPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Do you have a strong background in Stock Management?
- Are you a focused people manager?
Based in Bedford
BedfordTemporary£28,000 - £30,000 per month (£336,000 - £360,000)
- HR Advisor
- Based in Bedford
To support the HR Business Partner in the delivery of a commercial and professional HR consultancy service to the business. Coaching, advice and practice should be consistent with industry best practice
- Immediatley available candidates
- 9 month fFixed Term Contract
You will be responsible for Supervising a team of warehouse personnel to ensure the provision of a professional incoming goods, storage and dispatch service to customers, promoting accuracy and efficiency.
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking organisation
- Career development and continuous training