East of England
291 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSt. AlbansPermanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, multi-national, market leading organization. The business has numerous offices around the globe although the most densely populated territory is the UK.
A number of the business units have plans for aggressive growth and expansion; as a result there is a requirement for a Bright, Intelligent & Hungry Sales & Business Development Consultant to join the currently successful St. Albans team.
Featured JobHemel HempsteadPermanent£50,000
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Sales & Business Development role
- A chance to join a FTSE listed company and kick start your career
The purpose of the Technical Manager, on behalf of the Central Sales Organisation is to provide a Technical Service principally to customers.
To be a direct contact for the Retailers Technical Managers and report on NPD, provide feedback on Customer Complaints, keep customer specifications updated & develop relationships with Key Customer Technical contacts.
StevenageTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- Leading FMCG business focusing on Healthcare products
- You will ideally have a materials / textiles or science degree
The purpose of the HR Advisor is to provide expert professional HR advice and guidance on employee relations matters in adherence with current employment legislation and best practice and support other HR activity as required.
Mainly based in the Stevenage office, with regular travel to Cambridge and Bedford.
- Seeking HR advisors with sound knowledge of ER casework management
- 6 month temp role working for a renowned public sector organisation
My Hemel Hempstead based client are going through a large transition period at the moment where they need an extra payroll administrator to come and support to the team immediately.
Hemel HempsteadTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Payroll Administrator Needed
- 6 month contract
My client in the legal sector are looking for an accounts assistant to cover a maternity leave for the next 9 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that are growing with dynamic offices
WatfordPermanent£17,000 - £21,000
- Immediately Available Accounts Assistant Needed
- 6 month contract
A growing Charitable organisation based in the heart of Watford are seeking a Finance Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly Finance team and a charity who are involved with a great cause. The basis of this role will be data entry and invoice posting, however offers a lot of training and progression within the role. The company are offering a starting salary of £18,000 - £21,000 with great benefits attached and the chance to learn and progress. You will be given full study support also.
HarlowPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A growing Charity based in Watford are seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant
- Full time permanent role paying £18,000 - £21,000 with great training
Growing manufacturing and production company in Harlow, that provide an exceptional quality of service, and a strong culture of developing staff, this creates a great work environment conducive to success. They are looking for a Management Accountant to be dependable and have a keen eye for detail, whilst offering the personal qualities that would fit with the team culture and eventually grow into a Financial Controller position.
CambridgeTemporary£19,500 - £21,500
- Growing manufacturing company looking for a Management Accountant in Harlow
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA, University graduate or AAT qualified
I'm currently recruiting for an immediate start purchase ledger clerk to join a well known local manufacturing and production business based just outside Cambridge.
LutonTemporary£17,000 - £18,000
- Temporary Purchase Ledger for well known local business
- Good salary and completion incentive
An opportunity has risen for a Part Time Accounts Receivables Clerk to join a reputable organisation in the Luton area that are leaders within the retail industry.
Bury St. EdmundsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Accounts Receivable Clerk situated in Luton
- Part time contract opportunity
An exciting management accountant opportunity to join a leading engineering business in Bury St. Edmunds with huge progression opportunity and the ability to progress your career exponentially.
- My client based in Bury St. Edmunds are looking for an Management Accountant
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a great organisation