East of England
339 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
- Featured JobSt. AlbansPermanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, multi-national, market leading organization. The business has numerous offices around the globe although the most densely populated territory is the UK.
A number of the business units have plans for aggressive growth and expansion; as a result there is a requirement for a Bright, Intelligent & Hungry Sales & Business Development Consultant to join the currently successful St. Albans team.
IlfordPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Sales & Business Development role
- A chance to join a FTSE listed company and kick start your career
Accounts Assistant position in a growing private care home company based in Ilford.
HitchinTemporary£15 - £20 per hour (£31,198 - £41,597)
- Accounts Assistant for private care home company based in Ilford
- Candidate must have previously worked with SageLine50.
My Client, a large Public Sector and Government organisation in Hitchin are in need of an Accountant to join them. This will be a brilliant opportunity to work for a great company and have a real commercial impact on the team & business moving forward. It is an interim role, so they business want someone strong and confident in their ability to hit the ground running.
RomfordPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- My client based in Hitchin are looking for an Accountant
- A brilliant commercial position at a great company
A growing Retail organisation based in Romford are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their established team on a permanent basis. This is a varied role with career progression opportunities, paying a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000. The company always train from within and are very supportive, offering you a great career path and exposure all parts of Payroll, especially PAYE and Monthly Payrolls.
LutonPermanent£42,500 - £47,500
- A growing Retail firm are seeking a permanent Payroll Administrator
- This is a great business to work for and a brilliant working environment
This Finalist Commercial Accountant reports into the Financial Controller and is a varied and highly commercial role involving aspects of both management and financial accounting with a strong bias to business partnering and commercial analysis/ reporting
LutonPermanent£28,000 - £36,000
- Leading company based in Luton require a Finalist Commercial Accountant
- A role offering a mix of Accounting, reporting and commercial analysis
Based in Luton, my client is a successful Travel and Tourism business and one of the biggest in the world. They have a superb track record for consistently achieving growth within the company and are now looking for a Part-Time Purchase Ledger Manager to work two days a week, and help continue that growth and manage an efficient accounts payable team.
If you are someone who has vast accounts payable experience, loves managing a team as well as solely running an accounts payable department, and has worked in credit control for the majority of their finance career, than this is the ideal job for you.
HatfieldPermanent£37,500 - £45,000
- Experienced PL Manager needed to run a growing AP function
- Excellent chance to manage a team in a globally known, established company
As a Swedish Speaking Management Accountant you will be part of a team of five, working to deliver the necessary accounting and reporting requirements expected within a large complex organisation. The role will be involved in General Ledger controlling and reporting, compliance, tax, statutory and multiple general accounting and reporting activities, along with a range of other financial reconciliation and control tasks as required within the team.
As you will be handling the accounts of the Swedish region, it is crucial that you're Swedish speaking skills are precise and you are able to naturally have a conversation with someone in Swedish.
LutonPermanent£38,500 - £44,500
- Swedish Speaking Management Accountant needed for prestigious telecoms company.
- An amazing chance for European accounts exposure and career development.
A great Group FP&A Analyst - Cashflow Planning & Reporting opportunity has arisen in this global leading Pharmaceuticals organisation based in Luton where the finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations and insight. Cash flow forecasting and reporting is a core component of this programme which is aiming to create a modern, flexible and integrated financial platform
LutonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Group FP&A Analyst working across Cashflow Planning & Reporting
- Luton based leading Global Pharmaceutical business
This Systems Accountant role is not looking for any particular software specialism but someone of the right character and mentality to drive change and lead projects through to conclusion, carrying out root cause analysis through to user training to ensure efficiency's are maintained long term
This is an incredibly varied role, requiring a proactive individual, who has the ability to make an impact and deliver results out of their Luton head office
CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 100 client in Luton recruiting for a Systems Accountant
- Market leader where poeple are at the forefront of the companies ethos
Finalist Studier - Financial Business Partner for a leading retail & wholesale brand based in Cambridge. The role is highly commercial and will work very closely with operations and the board, reporting directly into the CFO.
A great opportunity with room to grow into a Financial Controller position my client are keen for someone who has impact and can show a proven track record of progression in their career to date.
- Leading retail group offering a progressive Financial Business Partner position
- Market leaders experiencing growth and have an effective global brand name