From the continued impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and Brexit, to changing employee value propositions, the sales sector is set to continue changing and evolving throughout 2021.
Our guest speaker, Elizabeth Martins, UK Economist at HSBC, will be sharing exclusive insights on:
- The current post-Covid landscape
- Recruiting sales talent and key skill sets
- UK workforce market sentiments analysis
- How Brexit will affect the sales market
- Changes in staff engagement and how to support staff
- The increased importance of your EVP and how this should be reflected in your recruitment process
- What does the future hold for the UK economy?
- After unprecedented levels of government support, could it be payback time for UK taxpayers?
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.