Effective leadership has been and will continue to be fundamental to ensuring team motivation, productivity, and inspiration, which can ultimately determine the level of commitment and loyalty individuals have to a company.
In this on-demand webinar, our guest speakers explore the evolution of leadership moving out of the global health pandemic. Key areas include:
• What business leaders can do to adapt
• How employers should engage with a more agile and remote workforce
• Who will adapt and prosper?
• The costs of failing to respond
• How are businesses changing their operations in the ‘new normal’?
• Are people leaders and managers equipped with the skills to inspire, motivate and drive performance without the physicality of the office space to fall back on?