Diversity and inclusion has risen to the top of the business agenda in recent years, as cultural barriers are broken down, and globalisation continues to intensify. Diversity and inclusion remains a challenge in many workplaces however, and especially in the construction sector, where, according to the Chartered Institute of Building, only 13% of the industry’s workforce is made up of women and only 6% are ethnic minorities.
In this on-demand webinar, our guest speakers, Charlotte Goode, Regional Managing Director at Keepmoat Homes West Midlands, and Phillip Lyons, Interim CEO Partnerships North at Countryside, shared exclusive insights on:
- The what:
- What diversity and inclusion is - and why it is so much more than just what you see
- The why:
- The need for diversity and inclusion: both corporate and social
- The how:
- Creating and successfully implementing diversity and inclusion throughout a business
- Comparing housebuilding to other industries in inclusion, progression, and the support for women
- Nurturing future talent to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace in the long term
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.