- We will listen to your needs and you will never leave our interview without a job idea or a confirmed list of companies that we will contact on your behalf
- Where possible, we will always tell you the name of our client
- All adverts are for genuine jobs
- Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support meet every client we recruit for so you can always feel confident we understand their company culture
- When you submit your CV through our website, if your details are relevant you will hear from us in 48 hours
- Your registering consultant will contact weekly about your temporary placement search, or monthly for permanent placements
- We will ensure you are fully briefed and prepared prior to interview
- We will always ask for and pass on client feedback when provided
- We will not provide your personal details to clients without your consent
- We will not reference check your details without your permission
Our commitments to our candidates
We’ll always strive to give our candidates the best service possible. Our nationwide teams are committed to work by the following set of standards:
If you want to look for your next opportunity with a recruiter that prides itself on customer service, look no further.
Start your secretarial and business support job search now, or get in touch with your local Page Personnel team.