I am currently recruiting a new Global Payroll Specialist to work for a pharmaceuticals company based in South West London. This is a permanent position.
- Working at a leading pharmaceutical business
- Must have global payroll experience
Benefits & Payroll Specialist - Perm - Remote working initially, then min of 2 days in office
- Standalone role within the HR team, managing benefits and payroll processes
- Strong excel skills requires- pivot tables and vlookups
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, and working alongside a small team of Payroll professionals. The role will suit someone with the ability to perform manual payroll calculations, as well as having a detailed knowledge of tax, NI and other associated statutory deductions. Someone with knowledge and understanding of auto enrolment legislation is also desirable.
- Must have previous benefits experience, and supervisory skills are desirable
- Working for a well known brand