Brand new opportunity working as a Payroll Clerk as part of a reputable company
- Working for a reputable, friendly organisation
- With a view to becoming permanent
We are working with our client to recruit for a Head of Payroll on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who has experience effectively managing a payroll team within a complex and/ or multi site organisation. This business need someone who is will share in their brand values and help their Payroll team thrive.
- Permanent Opportunity
- An Exciting and People Focused Organisation
As Payroll Associate you will support the Head of Payroll with all aspects of payroll provision across 20+ global payrolls.
This role will work with HR and Finance staff to ensure monthly payrolls are processed accurately, on time and in line with local laws and internal policies.
- Working for a leading global business
- Working as part of a brand new Payroll team - you can make this role your own!
New opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a busy and established team based in Guildford.
- Brand new opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our client a highly successful business based in Farnham, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join the team due to company and team growth.
- Stable and successful business
- Progression opportunities
Our client an established and growing business based in Farnham, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join the team.
- established & growing business
- Excellent working environment
Our client a Market Leader in their Industry are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join the team in Woking, Surrey
- Varied and interesting role
- Excellent culture and working environment
The role requires operation of the department's UK payroll bureau involving weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls for a diverse range of clients (many of which have fully outsourced their payroll operations to us).
- Must have client payroll experience from an Accountancy Practice or Bureau
- Opportunity to work as part of a large team of Payroll professionals
You will help the Payroll Department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions. In time the successful candidate would be expected to learn to process their own payrolls, so a willingness to learn and understanding of the importance of accuracy is essential.
- Opportunity to build a career and develop
- growing and successful business
Our client a well known business in their industry, are looking to recruit a Payroll Manager to join their accountancy team on a full time permanent basis.
- Work for a well known company based on the outskirts of Redhill
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits
You will have direct client contact and work closely with the Partners ensuring that we provide an excellent service and experience.
This is a vibrant and dynamic business who pride themselves on a commercial and engaging service to all of their clients! This is NOT your "typical Accounting firm"!!
- Must have Client Payroll experience from an Accounts Practice or Payroll Bureau
- A small business with a portfolio of client payrolls you will have ownership of
An exciting Payroll Apprenticeship opportunity for a global business. Full training provided!
- Working for a leading global brand
- Full training provided - including a recognized Payroll qualification!
Assists the Head of Payroll in the day to day management of the Payroll Function, including planning and managing all aspects of delivering:
- A monthly and weekly payroll service, including all annual and ad-hoc activity; and,
- A pensions service, including all annual and ad-hoc activity.
- ESR & NHS Payroll experience is ESSENTIAL!
- MUST have managed or supervised in a previous role
Our client based in Woking, Surrey are experiencing a very exciting period of growth and therefore are recruiting for a new Payroll Administrator to join team.
- Going through a great period of growth
- Great team and culture
A Payroll Manager (Maternity Cover) opportunity with full ownership of the in-house monthly Payroll.
- A Payroll Manager opportunity for a well know business (maternity cover)
- Must have Sage Line 50 Payroll experience
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a UK Payroll Specialist to join a Global Payroll Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain EMEA exposure.
- 12+ Maternity cover contract to start ASAP for a substantial handover
- Great role for an experienced Payroll Specialist looking for EMEA exposure
The Payroll administrator will be a key figure for our client in their accountancy team based in Sutton.
- Work for a well known company in Sutton
- Work for a company offering competitive salary and benefits
A 3 month temporary assignment (likely to transition to a permanent role from October) supporting the Payroll team in all relevant areas of the payroll processing.
- A highly desirable environment work in (and the role is likely to go permanent)
- Will ideally have Sage 50 Payroll experience & previous Payroll Administration
Our client a highly successful business that work's in a really fun and interesting industry are currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Administrator due to growth. The role is based in Woking, Surrey.
Our clients ideal is 3 full days a week Monday to Wednesday, however they are also happy to consider 5 half days and other options so if you're looking for a part time payroll position please apply and we can discuss further
- very interesting and fun industry
- Diverse and interesting role
Working as part of a Payroll team of 3, the Senior Payroll Administrator will act as number 2 to the Payroll Manager - taking responsibility for up-skilling the more junior member of the team and deputising for the Payroll Manager when they're not present.
The Payroll team will sit alongside and work very closely with the Finance team.
- A really fun and supportive business!
- Previous experience with ADP Freedom & HR.Net is preferred (not essential)