This role will play a key part in the Payroll team. Reporting into the HR Manager you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the monthly & weekly payroll.
- Payroll Specialist - Lancashire
A Fantastic opportunity for a Payroll 12 month fixed term contract role. This position is paying up to £26,500 and is based in Preston.
- Payroll - 12 Month Fixed Term
- Reputable, Valued and Nationwide Company
Exciting career opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager with IRIS software experience and a history of successful work within a bureau or Accountancy firm.
- an Exciting roll within a fast growing company
- Yearly bonuses
Are you a senior Payroller and seeking your next challenge? I am recruiting for a fantastic Senior Payroll opportunity for my client on a temporary to permanent basis. This role does require an immediate start so you must be immediately available or available on a one week notice period.
- Temporary to Permanent
- Progression Opportunity
You will have direct client contact and work closely with the Partners ensuring that we provide an excellent service and experience.
The role is for a full-time position but we will also consider part-time applications.
- Must have Client Payroll experience from an Accounts Practice or Payroll Bureau
- Working as part of a small team, you will manage a portfolio of client payrolls
a great opportunity to develop existing payroll experience within a payroll function. Chances to study and expand on payroll project work.
- North Bristol
- Payroll experience needed