IT and Commercial Disputes Associate (12 month FTC) for a mat leave starting July. We are looking for a 5 - 7 PQE associate.
- IT Disputes Associate (12 month FTC)
- London based
A busy residential department requires an experienced paralegal or conveyancer to help support their residential team. Joining a friendly and supportive department, you will be helping to support fee earners on a range of conveyancing matters such as sale and purchase files. This is well suited to a paralegal who has some experience and is looking to join a commercial law firm to scope out their conveyancing career.
- Busy residential conveyancing department.
- Clear career progression pathways.
You will be working in the law firms residential development team in Mayfair. You will provide support and assistance to at least one Partner and one associate in the group with a team of paralegals as well as managing a small caseload where you will be required to carry out some operational work on deals and transactions.
- Amazing opportunity to join a growing London team
- Leading law firm
Residential Conveyancer required by law firm based outside of Birmingham City Centre. Joining this well-established team, you will be responsible for a range of conveyancing matters including transfers of equity, shared ownership, freehold and leasehold properties. If you are an experienced conveyancer or qualified solicitor and looking for a firm which offers true flexibility, then please get in touch.
- Residential Conveyancer required by highly regarded law firm.
- Flexible hours plus balance of remote / office working.
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Legal Assistant required by a growing law firm based in their Telford office. Joining an established team, you will be responsible for assisting fee earners with their caseload on a range of conveyancing matters. Whilst it is not essential that you run your own caseload, it is required to have some experience working within a conveyancing department.
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal required by growing law firm.
- Opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
Our client is looking for a P/T Private Client Paralegal. 21hrs a week!
- Reputable Firm
- Great package!
Document Review Paralegal required by busy law firm on a large document review project. The role is due to commence within the next few weeks and expected to run for several weeks.
- Document Review Paralegal required by an international law firm.
- Large document review project.
Litigation paralegals required by international Birmingham law firm to assist a team with a high profile case. The firm are looking for paralegals with commercial litigation experience who are either immediately available or available on short notice.
- Litigation paralegal required for international Birmingham law firm.
- Opportunity to assist on with a high profile case.
A rapidly expanding team based not too far from Birmingham City Centre require an experienced Conveyancer to undertake fee earning work in the residential sale and purchase department. With a network of established relationships and referred work, you will be working on a mixed caseload of residential matters such as transfers of equity, shared ownerships and help to buy.
- Leading firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Opportunity to shape the future of the residential team.
New Build Paralegal required by a specialist firm based in Birmingham City Centre. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the head of department, dealing with a variety of property transactions. The firm plan to grow the department significantly over the next 12 months and are looking for paralegals who are keen to develop within the business. Will consider anyone with a conveyancing background who would want to move into new build.
- New Build Paralegal required by specialist property firm in Birmingham.
- Opportunity for progression and development.
You will be expected to carry out general paralegal duties and support the fee earners as and where suitable.
- Excellent Opportunities
- Join a City based law firm
Conveyancing Paralegal required to join a busy residential conveyancing department. You will have a minimum of 6 months experience within conveyancing and will be involved in conveyancing matters through to sale and purchase, transfers of equity and re-mortgaging.
- Regional law firm, role being based in Wolverhampton
- Opportunities for progression
Family Paralegal required by an established law firm based in the Black Country. Since they opened over 100 years ago, they have grown significantly, opening multiple offices across multiple locations. Due to continued growth, they now require a family paralegal to join their busy team working closely under the Head of Private Family Matters.
- A long standing law firm with offices across the Midlands.
- Training progression opportunities.
Head of Conveyancing required by Worcestershire law firm.
- Head of Conveyancing required by Worcestershire law firm.
- Opportunity to grow the team and progress to Director.
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal required by an innovative and tech-savvy law firm based in Nottingham. Joining this friendly law firm, you will be working closely with the fee earners in this busy conveyancing department. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in all stages of the conveyancing process from initial instructions to post completion.
- Innovative and tech-savvy law firm based in Nottingham.
- Hands on role where you will be responsible for all aspects of conveyancing.
Personal Injury Paralegal required by a growing East Midlands law firm. You will be working closely with their experienced team of solicitors where you will be running your own case load of files. There is also the potential to gain a training contract within the firm.
- Personal Injury paralegal required by growing East Midlands law firm.
- Assisting solicitors within a busy team, with lots of hands on experience.
We are working with a Worcester law firm who are looking to recruit somebody with strong residential property experience.
- Worcestershire law firm.
- Looking to recruit somebody with strong residential property experience.
Page Personnel are partnered with a busy law firm based in Leeds city centre and we are recruiting a new paralegal into one of their teams!
- Working from the office 3 days a week, and from home 2 days a week.
- Working in a growing law firm!
This Remote based temp to perm Legal Secretary role will be delivering outstanding secretarial support to partners and fee earners within the Real Estate Litigation department, with a focus on client service. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering a professional secretarial service of the highest quality with offices open in Milton Keynes that someone is welcome to work from if desired
- Remote based initial 6 month ftc Legal Secretary role
- Great role with working fully remote or open offices in Milton Keynes
Senior Property Litigation Paralegal / Executive required by an international law firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Senior Property Litigation Paralegal / Executive required by international firm.
- Great opportunity to join a growing and friendly firm.