The Competition and Investigation Paralegals vacancy is a opportunity to work on a three month project within a regulator. This vacancy will be sat within the M&A team.
- Competition and Investigation Paralegals
- Needed for project based work
To support the effective operation of the Council, and Law Society committees, in taking the strategic and policy decisions necessary for achieving the Society's objectives
- Do you have governance experience?
- Looking for a long term role?
This role is to primarily to assist the Legal Director on all matters, providing legal support to a successful and growing business on a wide range of public procurement and commercial legal matters.
- Exciting commercial paralegal role offering variation with no two days the same
- Genuine opportunities for growth and progression; supportive team & varied work
In-House Commercial Paralegal required by a global business on a contract basis. This role will be for a minimum of 12 months, but there is a high chance of extension and the role going permanent.
- In-house Commercial Paralegal required by a global business.
- Hybrid working in a supportive and friendly environment.
This is a unique and exciting new role with exceptional growth opportunity with a busy, successful and rapidly growing legal team in London with a global organization. If you are an ambitious paralegal or legal assistant looking for an exceptional opportunity, then this is the role for you.
- Governance and company secretarial experience?
- Experience working on an in house legal team?
Litigation Handler / Paralegal required for a leading insurance business whose head office is based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Litigation Handler / Paralegal required by an in-house organisation.
- The role will be fully remote - head office is based in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal, with legal qualifications, to move into a commercial in-house role. You will report directly to the Senior Legal Counsel, providing legal support to the business as we continue to grow and achieve our longer term ambitions.
- A brilliant opportunity to join a small legal team offering support and exposure
- Varied commercial role, flexible working!
Embed industry leading data governance standards, data quality reporting and understanding of the value of good quality data throughout all areas of the business. Sole contributor working within strategic data management team with broad senior relationships across all parts of the business. Governing data that has a material impact on how the business performs commercially.
- Looking for a permanent role?
- Data governance experience?
Trainee Commercial Contracts Lawyer required by an award winning FTSE listed organisation at their Northampton office.
- Award winning business require a Trainee Commercial Contracts Lawyer.
- You will be working with a strong in-house legal team in the East Midlands.
A brand new opportunity for a Paralegal with Commercial Property experience; this role is a permanent and office based.
- Brand new role for an experienced commercial property paralegal to move in-house
- This role is office based and located in Harrow
A role within the business based in the non-contentious property transactions team, to support the business in dealing with a broad spectrum of non-contentious matters with a focus primarily on residential based transactions and ad hoc legal queries both internally and externally.
- I am currently looking to fill two In House Residential Property Paralegal roles
- These would suit current Conveyancing Paralegals looking to move in-house
An excellent and extremely rare opportunity to join a well established legal team in an esteemed theatre company in London a 9 month maternity cover contract.
This role will offer wide-ranging exposure to all departments across the company and include a mix of both legal and board/HR support.
- My client is seeking a commercial and licensing paralegal to join their team
- 9 Months FTC Maternity Cover - ASAP start
As a member of the company secretarial team you will assist in providing company secretarial services to client companies as part of the Guildford office Business Services and Accounting department. The role will include compliance tasks for a portfolio of client companies, along with associated administrative tasks such as processing of invoices, assisting in on-boarding new clients.
- Company secretarial or corporate governance experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role supporting a company secretary?
The Brand Protection and legal team sit within the Finance department. The key functions are to lead the brand protection operations, protect the business and its assets including intellectual property, and its contractual rights through having place strong contractual rights and IP protections together with proactive sharing of knowledge to effectively enable the business to protect the brand and product knowledge.
- Brand protection experience and looking for the next step?
- Want to work for a well known brand?
Supporting with compliance tasks across the business.
- Good attention to detail?
- Good office administrator experience?
The role is extensive and varied, and the candidate must be prepared to adapt to evolving job demands and may be asked to undertake duties that may not be detailed in their job description, but which they may reasonably be expected to perform.
- Senior Commercial Contracts Paralegal role available on a 6 month FTC
- View to permanent; Part-time + Flexible - 3-4 days per week !!
Commercial Contracts Paralegal required by large organisation based in Birmingham.
- Commercial Contracts Paralegal required by large pub sec organisation.
- Will look at junior paralegals with some drafting experience.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of plot sale transactions for allocated regional Teams. You will liaise with the Business Unit's Sales and Technical teams and provide a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progression and completion of plot sale transactions.
- Are you a Conveyancer or Conveyancing Paralegal looking for a new role in-house
- Do you have expertise in conveyancing, property and plot sales?
The Legal team is looking for a Junior lawyer/Paralegal to assist the Head of Legal Affairs in ensuring that my client complies with both its donor compliance requirements and internal corporate policies.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a temporary role?
Providing administrative assistance and support to the Litigation and Transactions teams.
- Looking for a permanent role?
- Property litigation experience?