New Maintenance Plumbing position based in South East London for a mobile engineer. If you have a level 3 NVQ or city and guilds please apply now for this new mechanical/plumbing position.
- Do you live in South East London?
- Looking for a mechanical/Plumber maintenance engineer
New maintenance assistant role based around Borough and New Cross Gate in South East London. This is a great temp to perm role for a maintenance assistant.
- Maintenance Assistant role based in South East London
- Maintenance Assistant role -Borough
This is a temp to perm mobile role working for the public sector. The successful carpenter will be covering the South East London area.
- This is a temp to perm mobile role
- Great opportunity with 27 days holiday and a van and fuel card provided
This is a new opportunity for a Management Accountant/Analyst to work for a start-up in South East London. The role will be a big mix between management accounting and analysis work and will be reporting directly to the Finance Director. Candidates must be studying CIMA and have good data/trend analysis skills.
- Working for a Logistics company in South East London
- Working in a start-up offering a lot of scope to the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for an IT start-up business in South East London. The position is extremely hands-on and will require assistance in all aspects of the business including Finance, Operations and Administration. The role is varied and requires someone who has a 'muck-in' attitude and wants to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Working for a start-up business in South East London
- Working in all aspects of the business - Finance, Operations, Admin etc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Maintenance Surveyor to join a leading RSL and cover the Social Housing stock in Penge. The role is a temp to perm position and has a Monday - Friday working week. The role is paying an hourly rate equivalent to £37,900, with the idea to turn permanent after a few months.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
This is a newly created role for an Assistant Financial Controller to work for a Telecommunications who are continuing to experience organic growth and acquisitions. This opportunity will suit a driven candidate to assist in running the group function and delivering management accounts.
South East London - Working from home initially
- Working for a Telecommunications company in South East London
- Opportunity for progression
This is a new temporary to permanent opportunity for a Bookkeeper to work for a private Medical and Nursing business based in South East London. This role will be suited to an autonomous worker and will have both financial and operational responsibility.
- Working for a private medical company in South East London
- Temporary to permanent role
New opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to work at a Manufacturing and Production company in South East London. The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for providing assistance to the wider team on core responsibilities within the organisation, as well financial controls, billing and credit control, and office administration.
- Working for a manufacturing business in South East London
- Ongoing temporary assignment
This Finance Manager role will be responsible for overseeing all of the financial operations with guidance from the Operations Manager and an external accountant. As well as the day to day accounting, you will assist with preparing forecasts and various reports such as sales revenue reports.
- SME Tech Driven Law Firm Looking to Grow
- Newly created, stand alone Finance Manager role, £35,000-£40,000
An exciting role for a progressive Assistant Management Accountant look to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding Organisation in West London.
- An exciting role for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
- A fast growing Property Company in West London.
As a Customs Supervisor, you will be a recognised and very important profile for the team with strong connections between retail, logistics and services. You will be in charge of the customs clearance process.The Customs team is a strategic department in the Supply chain with regular interaction with external and international agents.
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand their skill set
The role is to work with the team ensuring service engineer scheduling, programming and booking in of work is priority, ensuring all appointments adhere to diary deadlines and looking after all office admin duties.
- Excellent opportunity to grow within a well-established firm to build on skills
- Opportunities for career progression
Painter and Decorator with Standard of Enhanced DBS Needed.
- Immediate Start
- Needs to have Standard DBS as a Minimum
- New Maintenance Assistant role in Greenwich
- Standard or Enhanced DBS within 3 years needed
- Immediate Start
- Standard or Enhanced DBS Needed
A brilliant opportunity for a Gas Safe registered, Domestic Gas Engineer based in Lewisham.
- Are you a qualified Domestic Gas Engineer looking for your next challenge?
- Are you looking to build your career in an established, reputable company?
An opportunity has arisen for a Housing Officer to join a leading Housing Association. Within this role, you will provide an excellent Housing Management service to a patch in Lewisham, Greenwich and Croydon. Including managing tenancies, conducting estate inspections, resolving ASB cases and handling leasehold and tenancy queries.
- Opportunity to work with a leading Housing Association within their Housing team
- Temporary contract paying a competitive hourly rate an immediate start-date