The primary purpose of this role is to assist the Senior Credit Analyst in carrying out credit assessments, monitoring and controlling exposure limits, as well as in managing collateral's (including credit support received and provided), both for the energy trading (wholesale) and energy retail (B2B supply) activities.
- Have exposure in the financial service or energy industry?
- Are you immediately available with strong AR knowledge?
The Assistant Accounts Manager opportunity is an excellent opportunity for an emerging Immediately Available Accountant to be a part of an international Finance team based out of London. This is a hands-on role, which will be responsible for assisting the Finance teams and CFO.
- Renowned and rapidly growing oil and energy business
- Central London, £30,000 - £35,000
An exciting Team Assistant role with progression opportunities
Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Working for a fast paced start-up Portfolio Company
- Experience working in an admin/team assistant role for a small team
This role, Accounts Payable (1-2 years experience, temporary to permanent role), is an exciting opportunity for a driven junior Accounts Payable clerk who has gained 1-2 years experience, is actively studying, and looking to progress in Finance.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
- Progressive Accounts Payable role
- Competitive salary