Page Group are currently recruiting a HR Advisor based in Thornbury, Gloucestershire.The organisation is one of the leading transport and logistics organisations across the UK who work with household brand names.
This is a lead site role with business partnering responsibilities.
Salary £30k to £35k + 8% bonus.
- Leading UK Transport Organisation
- Site Business Partnering Responsibilities
Page Group are currently recruiting a HR Administrator based in Thornbury, Gloucestershire. The organisation is one of the leading transport and logistics organisations across the UK who work with household brand names.This is a 6 Month Temp to Perm HR Administrator position. Full time - Thornbury.
- HR Administrator - 6 Month Temp to Perm
- Thornbury, Gloucestershire
The Administrator will coordinate and assist the efforts of the Project Management, Engineering and Design Teams involved in the execution of specified projects.
Liaising with a wide range of internal stakeholders you will ensure that all project processes and functions are supported to ensure timely and effective project delivery, interfacing with our client on project administration is key to this role.
- Salary of 24k
- ASAP Start
Within this role you'll work closely with and support the Office Manager to oversee the compliance, maintenance and provide support to those working within the office. You'll also liaise with a wide range of internal stakeholders to ensure that all project processes and functions are supported to ensure timely and effective project delivery
- Salary of 29K
- Intense training 2 weeks
As an Management Accountant - Part Time you will be given the opportunity to create, learn and innovate. What that means on a day to day basis is interacting with various departments across the company to ensure all processes are understood and supported.
- Great Organisation with a good reputation
- Flexible on hours & days
The role involves working as part of a small Accounts Payable team in the Avonmouth office to ensure smooth running of daily business activities. This includes processing invoices, making payments on time etc
- Exciting company to work with
- Great company benefits
As an Revenue Accountant - Hybrid Working you will be given the opportunity to create and innovate processes to forecast cash, minimise debt patterns and oversee provisions and accruals.
- Great Organisation with a good reputation
- Hybrid Working
Page Group are excited to be partnered with a international, market leading business who have over 1,200 employees across the UK, and 14,000 employees globally.
The Talent & Development Coordinator is a business critical position to support and drive the Talent function within the HR team.
If you have experience in Learning & Development, Talent, Recruitment or Talent Development, please apply below!
- Talent Development Coordinator
- Hybrid Working / Flexible Working / Work From Home
Page Group are delighted to be partnered with one of UK's leading transport and logistics organisation to recruit a HR Advisor on a full time, permanent basis.
If you are a HR Advisor looking for exposure to business partnering responsibilities, please apply below!
- Market Leading Organisation > National Presence
- Remote / Work From Home 4 Days per week
This Invoicing Team Leader has responsibility for managing one of the invoicing teams within group finance to ensure that they meet their objective of promptly and accurately processing all trade sales and purchase invoices. You will report to and work closely with the Invoicing & Credit Control Manager to ensure that the Group's financial objectives are met, in accordance with the Company's Policies, Procedures, Culture and Systems.
- Based in Clifton (with parking) and hybrid working after probation period
- £28,000 - £30,000 + study support (if desired), permanent role.
Our client based on the outskirts of Bournemouth are looking for an Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. Our client will offer study support, and will consider those individuals who have no hands on experience in an accounts type role.
- Accounts Assistant - Bournemouth
- Salary - £18,000-£21,000
Permanent role based in Avonmouth for an Accounts Assistant to assist the finance team with daily administrative tasks, £23,000 - £25,000 + AAT study support.
This role is fully office based
- Based in Avonmouth on a permanent basis, fully office based
- Salary of £23,000 - £25,000 study support
The Senior Accounts Assistant supports the Finance Manager and wider Finance team to ensure that all Company accounting policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Permanent role based in Swindon, this role is fully office based
- Supporting the Finance Manager up to trial balance
Cashflow Analyst role based in Taunton (hybrid working available), £24,000 - £27,000 + study support.
- Based in Taunton (hybrid working available), reporting to the Treasury Manager
- £24,000 - £27,000 with excellent progression opportunities
Brand new HR Administrator role to work for our client, a global and sustainably-focused business, based in Yate in Bristol. This is a brand new position with excellent opportunities for progression, hybrid/flexible working on offer, plus funding towards CIPD qualification, if desired. Salary is up to £27,000 per annum.
- Excellent Progression Opportunities on Offer!
- Award-Winning Sustainable Company with Hybrid Working
Are you a HR Advisor looking for the next step in your career? Our client, a global and sustainably-focused business re looking for a HR Advisor to join their team, based in Yate in Bristol. This is a brand new position with excellent opportunities for progression and hybrid/flexible working on offer. Salary is up to £37,000 per annum.
- Exceptional Opportunities for Progression
- Would Suit Someone with Prior Knowledge of HR Looking to Progress
I'm currently recruiting for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk role based in Yate. £22,000 - £24,000 pro rata, 30 hours per week.
- Part time role, 30 hours per week, based in Yate
- £24,000 pro rata and fully office based
Part Time Assistant Accountant role to cover a 12m maternity cover. £28,000 (FTE), 21- 25 hours per week
- 12m FTC Assistant Accountant with hybrid working in Gloucester
- £28,000 + excellent benefits