Temporary HR Administrator / Polegate / Human Resources / Personnel
A technology start-up looking for a HR Administrator to join them on a part-time temporary basis. The role is for 16 hours per week either on a 2 day or 3 day basis.
- Temporary part-time HR Adiminstrator
- To join a Tech Start-up based in Central London
Page Personnel are proud to be partnering with a well known manufacturing and production company based in Thetford looking for a HR Administrator (part time) to join the business on a permanent basis.
- Well established organisation
- Part Time
HR Administrator (Temp to Perm) - Weybridge (Remote and office) - Manufacturing / Sales
Candidates need to be available at short notice.
Need to be system, excel savvy with good numerical and accuracy skills
- Temp to perm opportunity - end to end HR administration in fast paced team
- Need to be system, excel savvy with good numerical and accuracy skills
HR Administrator - Night Shift (8pm - 6am)
- HR Administrator - Night Shift
Within this role you will act as first point of contact to all employees at this operations site, answering, troubleshooting, and escalating employee questions or issues. Other duties will include dedicated first line administration to support the HR Management team.
- A developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical product.
- A successful global company with business in over 100 countries.
A builders merchant in North London looking for a part-time HR Administrator to join the team. They are looking for somebody to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-2:30pm.
- Part-time HR Administrator
- To join a builders merchant in North London
Exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Administrator to join a Global Media Company based in London.
You will be provide consistent, efficient and accurate HR and Benefits administration to the HR Team and wider business, across the employee life-cycle.
- Senior HR Administrator required
- Media company based in Central London
HR & Recruitment Administrator / East Sussex / Human Resources
A new opportunity for a HR Systems Administrator to join a reputable educational group on a temporary basis. The role is based in London.
- Great HR systems opporunity
- Reputable education group
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established not for profit organisation on a temporary on-going basis for 6 months
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a not for profit organisation
- Must be immediately available to start
The role is responsible for providing administration and reporting/project support to support the Tier 1 team. The work will be mostly routine in nature, but supportive top-line projects may also be part of the job. The job holder will work with various stakeholders at all levels of the organization as well as in the HRSC Team overall.
- 3-4 month temp contract - remote working
- Looking for HR Administrator background with shared service and workday skills
Exciting opportunity to work in a HR and Payroll Administrator position with a national firm in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry with opportunities to progress. The company is based in Enfield and you will join a friendly and supportive HR team.
- Exciting opportunity as a Payroll and HR Administrator
- Excellent benefits and career progression
Varied and exciting Permanent HR Assistant role based in the Stevenage area offering great benefits and the opportunity to be part of a supportive and flexible company getting involved in all aspects of HR
- Exciting opportunity as a HR Assistant
- Excellent benefits and career progression
A new opportunity for an experienced HR & Recruitment Assistant to join a busy HR team at a University based in Central London. The role will be for 3 months in the first instance but more likely 6 months.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a great HR & Recruitment team
- Central London location
Due to growth, our client is looking for a temporary HR Assistant in Stokesley, Middlesbrough
- 6 Months temporary - £25000 (pro rata)
- Part Time - 21 hours per week - Middlesbrough based
Page Personnel are supporting a fantastic NFP organisation in Leeds in their search for a Temporary HR Assistant. This is a 3 month interim position, with responsibility for administrative support for all HR processes. The role will be predominantly remote with the occasional requirement to travel to the office and sits within a forward-thinking and friendly team. An ideal opportunity for immediately available candidates to develop their HR experience.
- Immediate start required with ability to work remotely
- Answering all first line HR queries along with generalist transactional support
Are you an experienced payroll administrator?
Are you looking to join a stable and secure organisation?
If so, please apply below:
- Cardiff - Free Parking
- Full time, permanent
Responsible for your own business area, you will work closely with two other HR Assistants in this role.
- A successful international brand which has been established for over 100 years.
- A company that works with clients in the world's most dynamic industries.
We are looking for someone that is immediately available to start a 3 month contract as a HR Assistant to a fantastic team. You'll manage the end to end recruitment process and assist in the streamlining of on boarding. Its a fast paced, busy environment and you must be able to work well under pressure and hit the ground running.
- Fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a great team.
- 3 month contract with the potential to extend.