An exciting part time, temporary Receptionist role based in the City of London 3 days a week within the Financial Services.
- An exciting 6 month temporary part time position within Financial Services
- 3 day working week
This role is a progressive Admin position to join a small team in the City of London for a Global Bank
You will ideally have experience in an admin position in a corporate environment
- A progressive admin role for a Global bank in the City of London
- You must have some admin experience in a corporate setting and keen to learn
A Recruitment Coordinator role in a fast paced environment working for a Financial Services firm in the City of London. An opportunity to work for a fast growing business and team with a great opportunity for progression.
- Permanent opportunity to work within a Financial Services firm
- Flexible hybrid working available
Fund Accountant roles working within the Private Equity and Real Estate Investment space working within a forward thinking financial services business based in the City of London. Hybrid working.
- Various Fund Accountant openings within Private Equity / Real Estate Investment
- Full Study for ACA or ACCA, Bonus and Hybrid working
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your role will be a key role within the existing finance team of this financial services business with offices in the City area of London. Broad accountancy role with full study support for ACCA or CIMA.
- Opportunity for a Finance career in Wealth & Asset Management sector
- Finance role within financial services with full Study support for CIMA or ACCA
Opportunity to work in a fast paced, busy environment within the City of London.
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Working within the Financial Services
Working in a team of 8, your role will have responsibility for a broad range of accounting duties as well as scope to get stuck into various projects. Based in the City area of London with Hybrid working (2-3 days in office per week).
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing global financial services business
- Suitable for a Part Qualified or Finalist Accountant
Hands on Accounts Payable Assistant role, working in a small team. Also has some Accounts Receivable duties too. Financial Services business - Canary Wharf.
- Accounts Payable Assistant needed for an Asset Management firm
- Broad Accounts Payable role, working in a team
Reporting to the Financial Controller, working in a close team, your role will be to assist and take responsibility for all the transactional and month end requirements for the UK accounting team.
- Opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with excellent benefits
- Team Finance role with London based international banking organisation
As a HR Officer, you will report into the Head of People and support with a wide range of responsibilities relating the the employee life cycle as well as project work. You will be based in the City of London office and work collaboratively with the HR team to provide an excellent employee experience. The role offer hybrid working.
- Permanent HR Officer role working for a Bank based in the City of London
- Financial Services experience is advantageous
Payroll Manager role managing all aspects of multiple monthly payrolls within an Insurance business in the City of London offering hybrid working. Would suit a Payroll professional who is looking to add value in their next role and provide payroll expertise to develop the payroll process and system.
- Payroll Management position offering plenty of scope to develop and add value
- Opportunity to have complete ownership of the Payroll with an Insurance business
The position will involve the provision of paralegal support to the Legal department with a mixture of predominately corporate, fund structuring and commercial work. You should be comfortable handling matters efficiently and have an excellent eye for detail as well as the ability to keep with a very fast-paced level of work and in line with deadlines
- Are you a Corporate Commercial Paralegal looking to build your career in-house?
- Exciting, varied role offering wide-ranging exposure across business departments
3-6 month temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator role to work within the Financial Services, based in the City of London
- Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator role within the Financial Services
- Flexibility of hybrid working based in the City of London
Leading financial services institution is hiring into its Accounts Payable & Operations team. Based in London (mix of home and office working - hybrid).
- Opportunity to join the Finance team of this large Financial Services business
- Suitable for a Graduate with some Accounting experience
Collection of outstanding debt and resolve client queries relating to their invoices or accounts. Based at the UK Head Office of this large financial services organisation.
- Broad Credit Control and Accounts Receivable role within a team
- Established large financial services business offering hybrid working
Broad international accounts payable and expenses role working for a large London based financial services business.
- Accounts Payable Assistant for an international payables team
- Team role within London based international financial services organisation
Customer Service Specialist position within market leading peer to peer lender.
Initial 6 month position answering inbound calls from existing customers.
- Customer Service Specialist position within market leading peer to peer lender
- Initial 6 month position answering inbound calls from existing customers
The graduate recruitment consultant role is to proactively initiate and develop commercial relationships with local customers to generate revenue. By providing consultative advice, selling the business solutions the client has to offer and effectively managing the recruitment process, the consultant becomes a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Permanent recruitment consultant for a ftse250 business
- Offices all over the UK, excellent career progression and benefits
The Middle Office Analyst will need to independently perform procedures, analysis and report preparation to support the department and other internal service areas by answering questions regarding proprietary and non-proprietary investments. Identify and resolve advanced problems with minimal guidance from senior team members. Conduct special analysis and/or provide support to project
- Permanent Operations role in a growing asset manager in London
- Exciting progression, culture, development and benefits
As the Commercial Operations Analyst, it is your responsibility to prepare Demica's RFP responses, maintenance of sales collateral, preparation of sales reporting and the provision of commercial support to the origination team.
- Commercial Operations Analyst for a leading fintech and cloud based programme
- Excellent exposure, growth and progression opporunities