A fantastic new opportunity working within a Not-for-Profit charity as a Finance Lead based in Salford. The position is on an immediate start for a 3-6 month temporary role. The hourly rate advertised for this role is between £16.00 - £18.00.
- Immediate Start Opportunity
- 3-6 month temporary role
Excellent opportunity to join as a Financial Analyst this Investment Group based in London.
- Financial Planning & Analysis role within a leading Financial Services business
- Part Qualified / Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst role
To assist with the maintenance of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable as well as HMRC reporting and ensuring best practice across the finance administration function.
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Position
Leading financial services institution is hiring into its Accounts Payable & Operations team. Based in London (mix of home and office working - hybrid).
- Opportunity to join the Finance team of this large Financial Services business
- Suitable for a Graduate with some Accounting experience
The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Accounts Payable and Collections in the processing of accounts payable and receivable payments My client is looking for a highly capable individual, experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Immediate start role suited to an AAT studier
- Ongoing assignment with the possibility of permanent
In this role you be jointly responsible for the ongoing bookkeeping, financial and regulatory reporting for group companies. Our client is building a strong finance function and finance team to support its fast growth pace. Accounting and Financial Planning and Analytics are critical components to the business, as it enables us to make data-driven business decisions and plan for future business performance, overseeing the social strategy
- Finance Manager
As the Finance Analyst you will play a key part in managing finance operational processes and provide support to business partners.
- A great opportunity to join a well established business
- Hybrid working available
The Finance Department is looking to bring on a Trailer Fees Officer to join their controlling team based in Paris, Boston and London. This position will be in charge of monitoring the calculations and payments of commissions due to our distributors.
- Finance Associate
- Asset Management
Opportunity to join the FP&A team of this established financial services business in the City of London. Excellent career path with full study support for ACCA or CIMA.
- Excellent opportunity to further your career as a Financial Analyst
- Financial Services firm in the City of London
Working in the Financial Data Analytics team of a leading financial services business, your role will be to provide high quality analysis on the financial performance of a wide range of organisations within the insurance sector.
- Opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst
- Well known and established Financial Services business
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. As a senior depositary associate in the clients London office, the individual will be responsible for supervising a small team of analysts and associates providing AIFMD depositary and Annex IV services to a portfolio of real estate, private equity, infrastructure and debt clients.
- Senior Finance Analyst
- Financial Services
Working in the Financial Analytics team of a financial services business, your role will be to provide high quality analysis on the financial performance of a wide range of organisations within the Financial Services and Insurance sectors.
- Opportunity for a Part Qualified / Finalist or QBE Financial Analyst
- Financial Services business with international offices
Global asset management firm is looking to hire a Graduate Investment Finance Assistant to do a broad and varied role which includes input into the day-to-day operations of the business and reporting to internal management on key investment metrics. The role offers a lot of scope to grow within a rapidly expanding business.
- Graduate Opportunity to join a Financial Services business In London
- Suitable for a Numerate graduate to pursue a career within Investment Finance
This role is an immediate start and is therefore only suitable for candidates with a short notice period of 2 weeks or less!
Reporting directly into the CFO, the Finance Assistant plays a pivotal role in supporting with the running of finances across the international boutique firm.
The role will cover, data analysis, working on SAGE and dealing with bank reconciliations across multiple accounts.
- Must be able to start the role immediately - full study support offered
- SAGE & Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable experience required
I am currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Finance Analyst on a temporary contract for a globally recognised organisation in Reading.
- Are you immediately available or available on short notice?
- Do you have a strong finance and analytical background?
Our Finance Service Desk receives high volumes of enquiries from clients, suppliers and employees about a whole range of issues important to them, where you will primarily deal with accounts payable and accounts receivable queries.
- A great opportunity to join a well established business
- Great additional benefits
This role as a Finance Assistant (Fixed term contract) will be working for an ever growing FinTech company surrounded by countless career progression.
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a FinTech Company
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
A new opportunity as a Finance Data Entry Clerk based in Salford, working within the Not-for-Profit charity. The position is an immediate start on a temporary role. This position is only recruiting to work two days per month. This role has an office-based role with an hourly rate between £12.00 - £14.00 per hour.
- Immediate Start on a temporary position
- Two days per month
We are actively looking for qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CTA) finance candidates who have arrived into the Emerald Isle and are based in Dublin.
- Living in Ireland
- Exciting new job role
This role of Finance Assistant (12 month Fixed term contract) will involve working closely with the Finance team in monitoring the calculations and payments of commissions due to their distributors.
- A full time contract to work for an Asset Management Firm
- Specializing in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking