This is a permanent, full time role based in the City of London. The company have promoted internally and a new position has come up as the company is set to scale with ambitious growth plans.
This role provides an excellent environment to propel your career and benefit from a package worth roughly £60,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a data centre company with exciting plans
- Benefits package worth roughly £60,000 - 10% Pension, 20% bonus, £7 daily lunch
This is a full time permanent role working for one of worlds biggest education providers.
The company are operating on a hybrid working model and operate in the education and training sector.
Their office is located in the City of London and this role offers great travelling and progression opportunities.
This role is ideal for someone with Payroll, HR or customer facing experience.
- Work for one of the worlds largest education providers
- This role has in impressive benefits package including hybrid working
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known and respected consultancy firm. This Bookkeeper role is part of a small finance team and provides the opportunity for future learning.
- £35,000 - £40,000, excellent benefits, hybrid working and flexiblity
- Leading consultancy firm based in the City of London, excellent culture
This is an exciting new temporary Systems Accountant position, which will support the migration of company accounts from Sage 50 to Sage 200 across a 6 month project.
- Marketing Agency, based in city of london
- Hybrid working / work from home
This is an exciting opportunity for a transactional accountant to join a great company on a part-time basis. This is a hybrid working role with the majority of time spent working from home.
- International PR Agency looking, based in the City of London
- £32,000 - £35,000 (FTE), excellent benefits, hybrid working and flexibility
The Billing Assistant will be responsible for converting WIP to compliant invoices, to secure payments, resolve any queries and assist the revenue controllers.
The position, based out of their City of London office will process a high number of invoices each month and ensure that the debt collection of invoices is undertaken in accordance with the credit control procedures.
- Renowned Law Firm
- £23,000 - £27,000, Hybrid, City of London
The Accounts Assistant is an exciting opportunity to work with a long-established business within a large finance team. The Accounts Assistant role will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the Finance department and supporting the wider business.
- Health and Safety consultancy
- Central London, £25,000 - £27,000, Hybrid
I am currently recruiting a new Credit Controller Specialist role to be based in the City of London on a Temporary to permanent basis.
- working for a consultancy company
- Temporary to Permanent
This is an exciting new temporary position for an experienced Legal Cashier (Elite 3E) to join one of the top uk Law Firms, based in City of London. We are seeking a high-caliber individual with a strong academic background from a good university. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in a finance role, in a legal setting with over a years experience using Elite 3E.
- Top Law Firm, based in City of London
- Hybrid working
This is a great new Commissions Manager (FTC) opportunity to last 6 months with potential to go on for a year or permanent.
- 6 month FTC, Based in City of London
- Hybrid Working
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accounting to join the Management Accounting team of this top company. The successful candidate will be involved in the month end management accounting process as well as general support for the wider team.
- Leading professional services company based in the City of London
- £30-32,000 (£35,000max), study support, hybrid working, bonus, benefits
The is an exciting role for a part-qualified accountant to join a thriving business. Experience is rent accounting and/or a retail business would be highly desirable.
- Global Sports Retail Business based in the City of London, hybrid working role
- £32,000 - £36,000, study support, bonus, benefits, progression
A Woman's Safety Charity in Central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent contract. They are offering flexible hours, hybrid working and on the job training with Study Support.
- Have experience with Royalties & want to get line management experience?
- Do you have solid knowledge of Month end Management Accounts?
This Billings and Purchase Ledger Supervisor temporary position is looking to cover sick leave on an rolling contract, with a specialist Law Firm based in London. In this role you will focus on overseeing the billing and purchase ledger function, with one reportee.
- Growing Recruitment Agency, based in City of London
- hybrid working
A large Membership Organisation in Central London is looking for a Credit Controller to join the team on an interim basis
- Are you an experience Credit Controller looking for interim work?
- Do you want a Hybrid or Remote role for a prestigious Charity?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person seeking a permanent analyst role in the City of London. This role offers high earning potential and the opportunity to travel with a fun team.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a high growth start up with clear progression
- Work for a fun and dynamic team with great progression opportunities
This is a full time, permanent opportunity to work for a private equity backed company operating in the private education and training sector. This role can offer great progression within a growing company and is based in the City of London.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a growing private education company
- Benefit from a dynamic and sociable team, with great career progression
This is a great permanent opportunity to work for a small business with an office located in Covent Garden in the City of London. This role is great for someone with previous experience as a Management Accountant who would like to work in a relaxed and stress free environment while gaining exposure to CFO duties and potential for promotion to Senior Management Accountant.
- Gain great exposure to senior duties and grow your skillset
- Work in a relaxed and low stress environment with a supportive team
This is a full time, permanent position based in the City of London with a hybrid working option. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in an exciting industry and benefit from an impressive benefits package.
- Become a part of a high end luxury retail brand offering huge opportunity
- Candidates must have some experience from a retail background
This is a permanent, full time role to work for a rapidly growing company in the Accounts Payable Function. This role would be ideal for someone with 1/2 years Finance experience who is looking to grow their skill-set and work within a friendly team in the City of London.
- Great chance to work for a friendly and rapidly growing global tech company
- Gain valuable experience in the AP function with room to progress