An excellent opportunity to join a non-profit organisation as a Finance Analyst. This is a permanent opportunity offering career development and long-term progression within a large and established charity.
This is a predominantly home-based role and will require occasional travel to the central Leeds office for meetings.
A great opportunity for candidates wanting to make a move from practice into a non-profit organisation!
- An excellent opportunity to join a non-profit organisation
- Excellent benefits scheme with study support
The client are a global retail brand that have a head office in North West London (Camden). They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis to help manage the increased demand for reporting and commercial analysis.
- Based in North West London (Camden)
- Global fashion retailer
This Finance Analyst role is available to start straight away and will be on an ongoing temporary basis to support the organisation with migrating finance systems and creating new financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Well-established long running organisation within the not for profit sector
- home based interim project role
This is a temporary Finance Analyst position based in Maidenhead. This position is working for a large organisation with a growing Finance team.
- Temporary Finance Analyst opportunity in Maidenhead
- Previous Finance Analyst experience is essential
6 Month contract
- Finance Analyst
- Manchester City Centre
This exciting and commercial minded FMCG company are based in Braintree and have an enviable reputation which they are looking to uphold through ensuring the accuracy of their data specifically focused around Stock and new product costing. A heavily Excel focused Analyst position on an permanent basis with further progression prospects and full study support on offer if desired.
- Commercially focused Braintree based Operational Finance Analyst role
- Permanent role with progression in an exciting International FMCG Group
This role is an exceptional opportunity within a newly formed team for an excellent West Sussex based organisation. This role will offer extensive progression opportunities for the right candidate and will be an exciting role for an active CIMA or ACCA studier.
- Finance Analyst
- West Sussex
Full time and permanent pricing analyst, with great progression opportunities at a growing business
- Full time and permanent Finance Analyst
- Well established and growing business
Page Personnel are recruiting a Commercial Data Analyst on a permanent basis for a market leading organisation based in Bradford. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a well performing organisation in a fast paced and varied position with clear development prospects.
- Varied, fast paced role in a well performing organisation
- Extensive opportunities to develop and progress