This is Permanent position for a Customer Service Manager to join a growing company based in Aldershot.
- Experience of managing a teams
- Strong customer service experience
An exciting opportunity to join a market leading utilities business. The successful Customer Service Manager will be responsible for leading a service and complaints team, ensuring all dissatisfaction is resolved.
- An exciting opportunity to join a market leading business
- Looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team
Page Group are currently partnered with an International Corporate organisation based in Caldicot to recruit a Customer Service Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is aimed at those who are looking to add value and make a difference from a customer experience and business processes perspective.
If you have experience managing small to medium sized teams, please apply below!
- Customer Service Manager - Full Time, Permanent
- Global Corporate Organisation
This position will involve supporting a team of coordinators to ensure that an excellent standard of customer service is being delivered at all times. They have a high-performance culture in which employees should feel included and motivated by the business growth to allow them to achieve their goals consistently.
- Immediate start with a extremely successful business
- Supportive working environment with continued career progression
A new 12 month FTC for a Customer Service Manager.
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Office is located in Hounslow
This Customer Service Managerial role has opened up to support and evolve a brilliant customer service team of 14 staff.
For this role we are looking for a real 'lead from the front style manager who is creative and innovative.
- Interim Customer Service Manager
- Fresh, Innovative and FS Business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Export Customer Service Manager to join an FMCG business, based in Blackburn. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the full order to cash cycle, identifying areas of improvement and driving results with a can-do attitude.
- An exciting opportunity to join a global business in this brand new role
- Looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead their export service team
Customer Service Manager, Reading: As the Customer Service Manager you will be managing a team of circa 20 individuals responsible for handling complaints, invoice queries and general enquiries from B2B and B2C customers.
- An excellent opportunity to get a lead strategic role in this growing business
- Modern office close to great transport links
Page Personnel are working alongside a well established, international logistics business based in Hull to recruit a Customer Service Account Manager to join their team.
- Fantastic business to work for
- Immediate start available
A great role for a Customer Service Team Manager (Evenings) role who loves project work! Working on a quieter operational shift, this will suit an individual who loves investigating operational issues and making suggestions on how to resolve these. This is based in Coventry, though will be home based for the remainder of 2021, with 1-2 days in the office in 2022.
- Autonomous role assisting with key business improvement activities
- Suitable for an individual looking at evening hours (7pm - 3am)
There are multiple opportunities for Customer Service Account Managers to join a newly created team for a leading international business based in Hull. Successful Candidates will have worked in a similar role and speak fluent English plus one other European language.
- Customer Service Account Manager
This excellent role is newly created and will offer a talented Head of Customer Services and Operations the opportunity to bring forth ideas and create a flawless customer journey, this role will have endless opportunity to be innovative and build something new.
Candidates only from consumer goods & services background will be considered
- consumer goods & services background
- Opportunity to implement new systems and develop a team
This is a fantastic role, leading a small customer services team in a growing company.
- A great chance to join this expanding business
- Must have some Team Leading experience
As Customer Service Team Leader, you will be managing four Customer Relationship Assistants, conducting appraisals, reviewing performance, and devising development plans to progress the team. As well as demonstrating people management skills, you will be ensuring comprehensive Account, Business and Management support is provided to the Account Manager and Customer Service Manager.
- Progression Opportunity
- Secure and thriving International Business
Are you looking for a Customer Service Team Leader role where you can start immediately, earn some decent money for Christmas, with the opportunity for a permanent role? We are recruiting a Customer Service Team Leader to join a successful retail business, which overs a great opportunity with fantastic development.
- Temporary to Permanent role
- Excellent e-commerce business with huge potential
The job is for a customer services team leader looking after a team of 10 advisors with their daily activities. You will be conducting 1 on 1 meetings, performance analysis and being the first point of call for any escalated queries.
- Competitive pay
- Progression opportunities
Page Personnel are working with a fast-growing, Harrogate based business to recruit a Customer Service & Operations Manager for their busy team.
- Immediate start available
- Chance to mould a team at a growing company
You, a French and German speaking Customer Service Team Leader, will working a friendly, supportive team responding to B2B customers in Europe and the UK. You will provide first class customer service over email and phone, whilst processing orders and adding to the positive office culture! These positions have highly attractive salaries for the right candidate!
- Use your French and German language skills in Customer Service
- Excellent remuneration on offer for the right candidate
The Customer Experience Specialist will be an ambassador for the company, is responsible for managing the customer journey, orders as well as identifying the gaps or concerns customers may come across in their journey.
- Market leading business working in an exciting space
- Multiple permanent and fixed term opportunities with Evergreen Garden Care
Managing providers including the repair centre, contact centres and logistics providers, reviewing KPIs and SLAs. Working in collaboration with all areas of the Nintendo business to provide solutions.
- An excellent opportunity to join a busy and growing organisation
- This client is market leading within its sector