Manage the drivers across AM, midday and PM shift
Run the shift from transport planning through to people management and compliance
- Previous experience within Transport role - Highly desirable
- Previous people management experience is essential
This role of Benefits and Pension Consultant will be to provide professional expertise and consultancy across employee benefits and pensions, to maximise the value people can bring to achieving the organisation's objectives.
- Benefits and Pension Consultant
Page Personnel are appointing an immediately available Administrator to support and assist the Health, Safety & Compliance Coordinator in the delivery of the administration and data transfer around the implementation of the new H&S software
- Immediate start
- Ongoing temp
Page Personnel are appointing a COO Business Manager where you will provide senior support to the COO. Your role will act as a key interface between the COO, SLT and wider business.
- Providing senior support to the COO
- Hybrid working
Part Time Reward Specialist (Home Based)
Some European travel required (Circa 2-4 times per year)
- Part Time Reward Specialist (Home Based)
- Home based role
This role reports directly to the senior management team, this role will support the accounting, treasury, audit and tax functions of the company. Based at the clients state of the art offices in Birmingham this is an excellent opportunity to join a company that pushes individual progression at a time of growth.
- Salary of up to £38,000
- Developing within a complex investment business
12 month interim
- Wellbeing Advisor
To reduce delay's to a minimum for both driver and customer.
- Progression Opportunity
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business
We are actively looking to recruit a Training Manager for a logistics & shipping business in Birmingham. The role will be based remotely across the UK and will involve monthly travel the Birmingham site.
- An experience trainer, teacher or lecturer required for a logistics opportunity
- Remote working across the UK with an office based in Birmingham...
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Personal Assistant who is looking for their next step up or new challenge to work for a million pound turnover real estate firm near the city centre of Birmingham. The Personal Assistant role will be reporting into the CEO of the award winning firm.
- Exciting Opportunity Working for a successful organisation
- This role offers hybrid working
Th role of HR Coordinator is to assist with the employee life cycle, respond to HR queries, and assist the payroll administration.
- HR Coordinator
- Hybrid working
Litigation Handler / Paralegal required for a leading insurance business whose head office is based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Litigation Paralegal opportunity with a national law firm working in-house.
- The role will be mostly remote, with 1 day required in Birmingham City Centre.
- Recruitment Partner
- Treasury Assistant;
- £25,000.00 - £27,000.00
- Flexible working for a better work / life balance
- Great benefits and location
- International Banking Co-ordinator (Treasury team);
- 6 months contract
- *could become permanent
- £28,000.00 - £30,000.00
- Remote / Hybrid
- Great benefits and location
12 Months Fixed Term Contract for a Student Information Officer with the possibility to turn permanent. Providing exceptional customer service to students and staff across all programmes.
- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Lovely Role Working for An Established Organisation
Corporate Paralegal required by a growing legal department in Birmingham City Centre. The firm have a large European presence and due to this do require the individual to have some fluent German speaking and writing skills. A great opportunity for a law graduate looking to gain some commercial experience.
- Great opportunity for a law graduate to gain commercial legal experience.
- Will be supporting an experienced team on a range of corporate matters.
I am looking to speak with experienced WFH Executive Assistants comfortable with minute taking for senior governance meetings and drafting agenda's with excellent attention to detail. You will need to be immediately available for 10 weeks.
- Immediate start, 14 hours a week
- 10 week assignment
As the Finance Analyst you will gather, interpret, and use customer, market and forecast data to track and assist the Commercial team with forecasting and market data models, enabling accurate Sales Planning for both Volume and Commercial aspects. This role is placed specifically with the view for development and growth/succession planning within the Commercial Team.
- Salary of up to £32,000
- A company committed to sustainability
Talent Acquisition Partner
Birmingham - Hybrid working
- Talent Acquisition Partner