My client in St. Albans are looking to recruit a HSQE Auditor - Constriction to join their team on a Permanent bases. The duty of the HSQE Auditor - Construction is to audit all the HSQE areas of all construction sites, works completed, contracts management team and maintenance team.
- Minimum of 3years experience in a similar role
- Have you got a Health & Safety Construction background ?
My client is looking for an Auditor to join their Audit team in Fareham, working within a large Insurance business.
You will start by supporting the Auditor in Charge (Senior Business Auditor) with the fieldwork stage of an audit across different Line of Businesses (local and global). As you become more comfortable with the process and our methodology, you will start being involved in the planning stage of the audit.
- My client in Whiteley is looking for a Business Auditor (will consider trainee).
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
The financial accountant will be responsible for the preparation of the financial statements. Co-ordination of the audit schedules, whilst liaising with the group financial controller to respond to auditor queries. The role will also be responsible for maintaining fixed asset schedules.
- Leading Company based in Welwyn Garden City with excellent career progression.
- Excellent Financial accountant role, with a fast growing business
The individual will be responsible for servicing the needs of a portfolio of private equity clients. They will liaise with the CFO and financial team of the funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary. There will also be a number of responsibilities including tracking the financial performance of the fund and assisting with calls, distributions and other day to day functions.
- Assistant Fund Accountant
- Fund Administration (Private Equity)