Our client is looking for a Head of Estate Agency covering Dundee, Fife and Angus
The role will focus on you managing the recruitment life-cycle for director level hires. You will work closely with Talent Partners and senior stakeholders across the business to understand the search activity for Director and Senior Director level hires. Successful sourcing abilities is key for this role.
- Permanent opportunity to work in the Talent team for a Fintech in London
- Looking for senior agency recruiters looking to move to internal recruitment
Page Group are excited to be partnered with the DVLA to recruit a Head of Contact Centre Operations on a permanent, full time basis based in Swansea.
The DVLA is looking to hire an experienced contact centre leader to assist in improving the customer experience strategy, drive continuous improvement and people development across the contact centre and encourage a collaborative working environment.
- Head of Contact Centre Operations
- Permanent, full time
PageGroup are expanding and have opportunities for both experienced and non-experienced Recruiters to join several central London teams.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
Page Personnel in Chiswick are recruiting for a Sales / Recruitment Consultant to join the West London team. Whether you're a graduate looking for your first role in recruitment, or with experience in a sales, recruitment or similar role please do get in touch!
- We offer a highly competitive package, industry leading benefits package
- Uncapped commission scheme and a hot desk to step into
This role, Consultant (full-time, permanent role), is a varied sales role in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Client facing role in a fast-paced environment
- Commission based sales role
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
- Great Progression!
- Great Team Atmosphere
An exciting opportunity for a motivated experienced or aspiring Recruitment Consultant to join one of the best names in Recruitment!
- Join PageGroup & you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry.
- High trust, High performance ethos where we put people and team work first.
Page Group are looking for progressive, confident Sales consultants to join a busy, established desk within a fun, outgoing team!
- Do you have previous Sales experience and want to progress quickly?
- Do you want to join a busy, established desk and a fun, outgoing team?
The recruitment consultant role is to proactively initiate and develop commercial relationships with local customers to generate revenue. By providing consultative advice, selling PageGroup solutions and effectively managing the recruitment process, the consultant becomes a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Based near Temple Meads with an excellent opportunity for career progression
- Uncapped commission
By joining PageGroup as a Recruitment Consultant you will specialise in securing the best talent across professional clerical and support level roles for our external clients. We aim to be the leading expert recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions across a number of disciplines.
- Personable and a team player
- Excellent customer service with great telephone manner
Are you motivated, driven and looking to kick-start your career as a Sales Consultant in a FTSE 250, organically grown business?
Voted 'Glassdoor's best places to work 2018' we pride ourselves on the culture that we have created along with the exceptional training and support, making it a perfect place for you to start your career!
- Brilliant Company with Unrivalled company culture
- Rapid career growth and opportunites
We are looking for a recruiter for our Edinburgh office
Please send your CV and/or call Victoria Natillo - 07979607172
A superb opportunity for a career oriented sales person
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Business
- Excellent career and development opportunities
Are you looking for a new career with progression and an unlimited earning potential? If so, then have you thought about a career in recruitment? Page are hiring for their Southampton office and we are looking for engaging, career driven individuals who want to learn and develop themselves further.
- The chance to work for a FTSE 250 business
- Great career progression and opportunities
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track Programme at Page Group, we offer market leading progression prospects and as a top 100 company to work for give individuals the right platform to develop their own careers with support and guidance. Based in St. Albans our teams are industry experts and have a wealth of experience they are keen to share with someone eager to add value
- Varied and exciting Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track Programme
- St Albans based FTSE listed company with competitive salary and benefits
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious, experienced recruiters looking to join a high growth business who have previous experience recruiting within the Finance market
- FTSE 250 Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Award Winning Training
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating revenue into the classified section across a broad range of categories. You will nurture new relationships and develop relationships.
You will play a role in achieving sales targets and increasing market share.
- Sales Executive for London Media Company
- Work for some of the countries most prestigious brands
We're looking for a target driven, ambitious sales person to join a top media agency in London! You will aim to increase revenue and brand awareness whilst developing and maintaining relationships across some key accounts. Starting as Sales Executive or Senior Sales Executive, this large, well know media company can offer excellent career development and progression. It's also a truly fun place to be!
- Work for one of the countries top media companies!
- Work in a fast paced, progressive advertising sales role
As a Recruitment Consultant for Page, you will receive industry leading training and development and have unrestricted progression opportunities through a FTSE 250 business. We're a global company going through exciting growth in many of our key areas. You will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and uncapped commission. We are PageGroup.
- Recruitment Consultant needed for a supportive, sociable sales team
- Excellent career opportunities and earning potential