This role will cover all elements of the management accounting function, plus some transactional elements. You will also have the opportunity to step into supervisory responsibilities. There is a fantastic combination of autonomy and wider team support for the right candidate.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing Fintech in a contract to permanent role
- Hybrid working and a second to none company culture and benefits
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is a broad role responsible for the day-to-day functioning of the Finance department including transactional finance and month end tasks. Based in London with hybrid working (2 days in office).
- Full study support and amazing benefits
- Opportunity to develop your accounting career within a venture capital business
Page Personnel is partnering with an exciting new financial services company who are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
- Trainee Accountant
- Permanent Role £20,000 - £25,000
We are looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing a variety of daily accounting tasks. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to manage various accounting operations with attention to detail, as well as identifying, suggesting, and implementing process improvements.
- Financial Accountant
- Global Energy & Technology Company
As an expert in financial systems, the Systems Accountant will administer the finance system, champion internal controls, and prepare accurate and timely accounts for the UK business.
- 12 Month FTC
- Work for an established business who are well renowned in their industry
Following a year of significant growth, our client is seeking a Finance Manager. The role would suit a Finalist / Newly qualified Accountant with strong financial accounting experience.The primary remit of the role will assist with the day to day requirements of the Finance department, predominantly financial control and some FP&A.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Services
This is an all-encompassing role supporting the Central Finance function for a growing global life assurance business. The role would suit an individual that is keen to develop and learn within a busy finance team, responsibilities include:
- Operation of the day-to-day purchase ledger function
- Monthly processing, reconciling and reporting of staff expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assistant Accountant
- Global Insurance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international Fund Administration firm as an Assistant Accountant. The role would suit a candidate with 1-2 years accountancy experience, degree educated and studying (or looking to study) towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Assistant Accountant
- Fund Administration
A varied Assistant Accountant role that involves multiple aspects of accounts and provides opportunity to progress in the company.
- Varied Assistant Accountant role with fantastic progression opportunities
- A position that provides opportunities to progress in the business
As a Management Accountant, the role encompasses multiple accountancy duties in order to create a varied dynamic role for the successful candidate
- A varied encompassing all aspects of accounts
- Gaining fundamental Management Accountant skills at a medium firm
Working in a team of 8, your role will have responsibility for a broad range of accounting duties as well as scope to get stuck into various projects. Based in the City area of London with Hybrid working (2-3 days in office per week).
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing global financial services business
- Suitable for a Part Qualified or Finalist Accountant
Exceptional opportunity for an aspiring accountant to join the firms Private Equity team as an Assistant Accountant. You will be a key member of the team, developing your knowledge and experience servicing the needs of a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Fantastic opportunity for aspiring Accountant within Private Equity
- Study Support Offered
An exciting accounting focused role directly working within the Fund Accounting Team, assisting with the accounting and financial reporting for a portfolio of funds & other structures mainly within the private equity and real estate sector.
- Sponsorship of professional accounting qualification included
- Working for fast growing, premium financial services firm
The individual will be responsible for servicing the needs of a portfolio of private equity clients. They will liaise with the CFO and financial team of the funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary. There will also be a number of responsibilities including tracking the financial performance of the fund and assisting with calls, distributions and other day to day functions.
- Assistant Fund Accountant
- Fund Administration (Private Equity)
This Assistant Accountant (Temporary) will support the Financial Controller in their day to day duties. This role will involve a highly motivated individual who is organised and capable of dealing with multiple work streams and following defined processes.
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity to work for a global investment firm
- Endless career progression
This role as Management Accountant (Temporary) will be responsible in Managing the Accounts for this growing Fin-tech company. Working closely with the wider team to ensure all Accounts are submitted and up to date at all times.
- A fantastic opportunity to work within the FineTech sector
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
An exciting new role for a Financial Accountant (Temporary) to head up a dynamic and driven Finance team.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a progressive insurance company
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
Fund Accountant roles working within the Private Equity and Real Estate Investment space working within a forward thinking financial services business based in the City of London. Hybrid working.
- Various Fund Accountant openings within Private Equity / Real Estate Investment
- Full Study for ACA or ACCA, Bonus and Hybrid working
Page Personnel is delighted to be supporting a highly reputable financial services business based in Whiteley with their recruitment of a Senior Fund Accountant for a 6 month duration starting ASAP.
- Role starting immediately
- Highly reputable business
Fantastic new role working within the Trading sector as an Assistant Accountant. This role is an ongoing temporary position with the view to go permanent.
- Brilliant opportunity to work within the Trading and Stock sector
- On going temporary role