- Bespoke Kitchens and Cabinets built by hand
- Workshop based in Bristol, friendly and enjoyable working environment
About Our Client
Our client are a family run business creating bespoke fitted kitchens, hand crafted furniture and cabinets from the Bristol workshop.
Workshop Joinery Duties:
- Construction of bespoke kitchens, cabinets and household furniture
- Take a pride in the quality of work produced and show initiative
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety in the work place
- Work from CAD drawings to manufacture items
- Comprise accurate cutting lists
- Work out the most appropriate joining methods for the application
- Assemble furniture
- Use both hand and power tools
- Fill, sand and finish wooden products
The Successful Applicant
The Workshop Joiner will have:
- Knowledge of and exposure of using hand tools and power tools
- Knowledge and exposure of using jigs and routers
- Proven track record working with high quality finished products and maintaining them to a high standard
- Proven track record with different types of wood and the properties associated with them
- Ability to understand paperwork detailing the specifications of jobs including sizes, handing's, colour, ironmongery positions etc.
- A high level of attention to detail with regard to finishing of joints and cut-outs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven Carpentry/Joiner qualifications (City and Guilds or NVQ)
- Proven track record working in building and construction industries
What's on Offer
The workshop Joiner will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
Competitive hourly rate between £12 - £15 per hour
Great working environment and established team
Working hours will be between 8am - 4pm (flexible)
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Parking available outside the Bristol Workshop.