Works Scheduler and Planner
Do you want to join a growing reposnsive repairs team?
Looking for an immediate start, temporary contract in London? Apply now!
About Our Client
A forward thinking company who is a Local Authority located in North East London who have a growing, responsive repairs team.
Responsibilities of a Repairs Planner:
- Ensuring work orders are scheduled through the appointments system
Resolve day-to-day issues using own initiative within broad guidelines
- Repairs works are allocated to trade operatives
- Ensuring all works are carried out with minimal average turnaround time
*Handling responsive repairs in customer facing role is desirable*
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar Scheduling/Planning role
Knowledge of housing databases such as Northgate, scheduling systems such as DRS and mobile working in a repairs environment
Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets and strict deadlines
Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- A positive attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
*Must have experience of using IT systems, including Microsoft Office software, Outlook, Word, Excel and Opti-Time.*
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- To join a busy Housing Repairs team in London
- Immediate start
- on-going temporary contract with a great temp to perm opportunity
- Paying a competitive hourly rate of £10p/h
- 37 Hours a week