Wealth Management Administrator
Are you an Administrator with exposure to the Wealth Management industry?
I am looking for someone highly organised who have proven skills in this area!
About Our Client
Our client is a Bristol-based Financial Services company who require people with proven knowledge of Wealth Management gained from previous roles.
The key responsibilities of a Wealth Management Administrator are:
Effectively manage your own caseload, including queries or escalations to you by other team members, colleagues across the group or external clients/advisers in accordance with target service levels and agreed timescales and in line with all relevant regulatory requirements.
Be responsible for improving ways of working, driving efficiency in processes, whilst ensuring you meet the required quality standards.
Build effective and collaborative relationships across the team, department and organisation.
Work across the business to promote yours and your team's brand, creating positive and collaborative relationships.
Acquire, expand and retain sound product knowledge of relevant company products and awareness of their attributes and rules.
Responsible for following risk and compliance policies and procedures.
Where ever possible find solutions that prevent the risk from becoming repeat incidences through process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
Does being a Wealth Management Administrator sound good so far? Well then, what do we need from you?
- A background in a wealth management company/role
- Exposure to an administrative role
- Ideally a good knowledge of a number of key technical areas: CASS requirements, with good awareness of current legislation & regulatory changes.
- Be a highly organised and proactive person, able to prioritise your own workload.
- Be committed the the industry long term and be seeking a career in this area.
What's on Offer
So for all of that, what can we offer you?
- A role in a well-regarded financial services company
- £23k-£25k per annum
- Bristol based location
- A permanent position, with room to develop your skills and progress!
If being a Wealth Management Administrator sounds good to you, please apply now!