- National Distribution Business
- Fri-Mon PM Shift Pattern
About Our Client
The successful Warehouse Team Leader will be joining a very successful blue-chip retailer, who have gone from strength to strength through the growth of the eCommerce world. As a result, my client has expanded their offering within the Yorkshire area, widening their reach throughout the UK and Europe.
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will manage a team of around 15+ colleagues on your shift, whilst reporting into the Operations Manager. Your team will look to you for engagement and support across an experience fast-paced e-commerce based operation.
- Active day-to-day management of an E-Commerce based team which involves goods in, picking, replenishment and despatch.
- Leadership of both direct and indirect reports, of Warehouse Operatives.
- Briefing and Debriefing of staff
- Providing effective leadership within health & safety and promoting only the highest standards at all times.
- Ensuring that colleague's skills are actively enhanced at every opportunity, such as further training and development.
- Management and accuracy checks of all stock management via a WMS system.
- Undertake managerial responsibilities such as Return to works, appraisals, absence management
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Team Leader will be commutable to Pontefract and embody the following experience / skills:
- 2+ years experience in a Warehouse Team Leader and / or Warehouse Management role within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Strong background of knowledge in warehousing and logistics
- Proven track record of leading teams of 15+ colleagues.
- IOSH or NEBOSH is desirable, but not essential.
- Any history of CI or Kaizen would be advantageous.
- Ability to operate across a permanent Friday-Monday PM Shift Pattern
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of £26,000 - £31,000 DOE
- Additional Company Benefits
- Generous Pension Entitlement
- Opportunity to progress within the business