Working Monday to Friday 7:00 - 17:00
About Our Client
Michael Page / Page Personnel Logistics have exclusively partnered with a leading Stockist and Distributor in their search for a Warehouse Supervisor based in North West Leicestershire
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor who prides themselves on being hands on.
- Supervise a small team and work "hands on" in a busy warehouse.
- Responsible for up to 25 members of staff, rising to 50 during peak periods
- Managing the work flow in the Warehouse including Packing stations, Manual Picking, Processing Stations and Goods in.
- Maintaining Stock accuracy
- KPI Monitoring
- Staff Management and attendance reporting
- Constantly looking for areas of improvement in processes of the business
The hours of works for this role are: Monday to Friday 7am-5pm
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will already be at a Warehouse Supervisor level and have the following experience:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background (essential)
- Have managed 20+ people previously in a Warehouse environment
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge in all aspects of warehousing, paying good attention to stock accuracy, customer service and labour efficiency.
- Have 4+ years people management experience (essential)
- An understanding of 5S / Lean / Six Sigma would be advantageous.
- Be open to Continuous Improvement and Change Management ideas in an every changing business unit.
- Have worked within a Distributor environment (desirable)
- Be commutable to North West Leicestershire (Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Coalville, Leicester, Loughborough, etc.)
The successful candidate may have worked within a Warehouse Senior Team Lead, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse FLM, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Shift Manager role previously.
What's on Offer
This position offers not only great hours, a great package too including:
- Salary - £23,000 to £26,000 (Depending on experience)
- 25 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension contributions.
- Company discounts.
- Additional company benefits