Warehouse Contract Manager
Leading 3PL Provider
Well Known Leading UK FMCG Client
About Our Client
Michael Page Logistics have partnered with a well known 3PL business in the search for a Warehouse Contract Manager overseeing daily operations at their RDC in Norwich.
After experiencing huge growth throughout 2019 & 2020 this customer have been defined as market leading within its sector, expanding rapidly and seeking additional attention from a service perspective across their UK distribution activities.
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Contract Manager role will:
- Reporting into the General Manager.
- Manage to day to day operation across a leading FMCG contract.
- To oversee c. 25 colleagues within the Warehouse.
- To be accountable to the customer on a daily basis ensuring key SLA's have been achieved.
- Monitor, manager and report safety Key Performance Indicators as required by the contract.
- Monitor the operations efficiency, people, systems, processes and H&S standards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Contract Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Have 3+ years Warehouse management experience.
- Have worked within a 3PL environment previously.
- Have worked across - E-Commerce, FMCG, Food previously - Advantageous.
- Have worked within a customer facing Logistics position previously - Advantageous.
- Have managed in excess of 25+ employees previously.
- Have a strong knowledge of H&S standards within Warehousing.
- Have experience working with multiple WMS systems.
- Commutable to Norwich.
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £35,000 to £40,000
- Holiday package.
- Pension scheme.
- Company Bonus.
- Plus additional company benefits.