- Full time, permanent position working for a company in Gamston, Nottigham
- Free parking on site, and an office / remote working mixure
About Our Client
Our client is a well established and reputable employer, who are privately owned and financially sound.
- Manage the new customer end to end journey with passion to consistently exceed customer expectations in all interactions.
- Only open profitable new accounts which may mean handling difficult conversations with customers when deciding if the account is an appropriate account to open which may include declining the account application.
- Use online portal to manage all new account applications as well as maintaining spreadsheets to support with producing weekly and monthly reporting.
- Manage house account customers ensuring relationships is maintained to the highest standards
- Keep up to date and promote Relationship Manager deals to relevant customers and focus on activities that widen the customer product portfolio.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of lapsed spenders to understand reasons for non-spend and work with wider team to identify ways to reignite spending.
- Answer incoming calls and process query which may include placing an order, arranging a credit or collection or general enquiry.
- Build professional and credible relationships with customers ensuring you diarise call backs and manage expectations.
- Problem solve for customer and offer alternatives when products are out of stock or eliminated
- Highlights trends/issues that are picked up through customer interaction to ensure resolutions are in place and learnings are shared
- 2nd tier escalation-point for issues within the Customer Services Team
- Support Customer Service Manager to build a cohesive and collaborative team
The Successful Applicant
Someone who is passionate about customer service, has a background in customer service or an account management role where they can demonstrate excellent relatkionship building skills, and someone who is able to work on their own initiative.
What's on Offer
£23,000 + benefits
37.5 hours per week
Some flexibility to work from home as well as office