UK National IT Systems Trainer
Well Established Business
About Our Client
The client is a market leader in their industry and the largest across the UK. This role will provide the right candidate an opportunity to be part of large company who is continuing to make huge growth.
The Key Responsibilities of the role will include
Travelling to numerous UK sites up and down the country on a permanent basis.
Running classroom based training Monday-Friday 9.30-5pm, including hotel stays in the locations they are in.
Supporting the rollout of a new business system to the branches and facilitating wider business digitization and transformation.
Assisting in the development of the BAU training platform to manage new employees and system developments.
The Business System Trainer will be responsible for ensuring all users are trained and effective in the use of the new systems during the roll-out and across the business.
Develop and facilitate face to face and webinar training for the branch IT systems.
· Develop and maintain the roll out of E-learning training for all system users.
· Ensure that all training outcomes are achieved following set lesson plans and course objectives for branch users.
· Be involved in training and coaching of new and existing system users.
· Maintain and update training material in line with system developments, implementation changes and KPI adoption.
· Providing on-site one-one coaching support and help for newly-trained branch staff.
· Helping in the set-up of data in the new branch system as required during an implementation as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have/be
Flexible to travel permanently across UK locations & stay overnight in hotels Mon-Friday in the locations they are required to be in.
Experience of training, coaching and developing the skills of system users in a variety of environments.
Experience of delivering group or 1 to 1 training.
Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Word, Power Point and other Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Exceptional self-motivation, persistence and diligence while being trustworthy, intuitive, and methodical.
Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines.
Be able to work on your own without the need for constant supervision Full UK Driving License
Excellent enthusiasm for delivery and improvement of required training.
What's on Offer
A Salary of £28,000-£30,000 + expenses paid.