UK Finance Officer
Great opportunity to join an ever growing charity.
You'll play a vital role in the efficiency of the finance department.
About Our Client
The client is an international organisation with a great office in London.
The day to day responsibilities will be to:
- Manage financial relationships with partner organisations and the bank
- Work closely with the teams in our overseas countries to ensure that inter company accounts are up-to-date and reconciled on monthly basis
- Ensure the correct processing of invoices from suppliers
- Work with the UK Finance Adviser to do monthly income processing and reconciliation and the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Officer for the London office will have experience in a similar role and coming from an international NGO would be highly desirable. You will be AAT or qualified or part qualified in ACCA or CIMA. You will need to be a proficient user of Excel and finance packages (PS Financials would be highly desirable). The role will require you to be highly organised and able to prioritise workloads whilst remaining flexible to assisting where required.
What's on Offer
In addition to the salary you will receive a great pension and various other benefits.