Transport Fleet & Compliance Manager
Leading 3PL Provider
CPC National / International Desirable
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a leading 3PL provider in their search for a Transport Fleet & Compliance Manager to oversee a key location in their National network, based from Nottingham.
Operating across a broad fleet range, this business are leading the way for innovation and currently operate over 1,500 vehicles across the UK.
This role offers the successful candidate to limit their working week to 40 hours per week and does have the potential to be based from home for 1-2 days per week.
This role will require the successful candidate to:
- Report into the National Fleet Manager.
- Work alongside the Transport Managers for local sites around daily running, operational efficiency's and fleet compliance.
- Act as an interface with relevant workshops and repair centres with a particular focus on costs, service and fleet availability demands from the business.
- Have a strong knowledge of HGV vehicle maintenance and checking on outsourced workmanship.
- Be financially responsible for a monthly budget, working in line with specific sits and the wider businesses operational and financial objectives.
- Conduct spot checks on sites within the network.
- Act as an interface with external bodies such as VOSA.
- Be commercially aware and have a good understanding of Fleet Maintenance costs at a local level.
- Be commutable to the Nottingham, East Midlands.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Transport Fleet & Compliance Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Be CPC National / Internal qualified.
- Have a minimum of 3+ years Transport / Fleet / Vehicle Compliance experience.
- Have worked within a fast paced sector previously - 3PL / FMCG / Food.
- Have managed in excess of 1,000 units - Advantageous.
- Have had exposure to either in-house or outsourced vehicle maintenance.
- A good understanding of drivers hours / WTD.
- Be results driven and commercially aware.
What's on Offer
This role offers:
- Salary - £35,000 to £40,000.
- Comprehensive Company Pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
- Plus additional company benefits.