- New Permanent Transactional Finance Supervisor Opportunity
- Growing Manufacturer based in Wakefield
About Our Client
Pager Personnel have been appointed to recruit for a new permanent Transactional Finance Supervisor role based in Wakefield. We are proud to be partnering with a reputable manufacturing business who boasts an excellent company culture and long term career development.
Duties will include but are not limited to; Overseeing the transactional finance functions of the business including Accounts Payable and receivable as well as cash book and banking functions and ensuring ledgers are in order and allocations up to date, overseeing a team of 5 clerks and carrying out 1-2-1's when required, processing invoices and ensuring junior clerks are supported where required, carrying out sales ledger and credit control duties and ensuring junior clerks are supported when needed,ensuring staff expenses are valid and processed in line with company policy, check and approve importation documents for month end reporting, streamlining and improving current process's and any other adhoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have;
- A background within Transactional Finance
- Previous supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Have a strong work ethic and a "lead from the front" attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
£28,000 + £32,000 + 21 days holiday (Plus bank holidays) + onsite parking + company pension + annual bonus scheme + career development + training and up-skilling schemes + excellent company culture