- New opportunity for an experienced Transactional Finance Manager
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
A new opportunity for a Transactional Finance Manager to join a successful and growing organisation based in Crawley.
- Managing a team of circa 8 to ensure all transactional and reporting requirements are met.
- Actively managing the team with a strong focus on leadership and team development.
- Maintaining a robust transactional controls environment which complies with group policy.
- Managing the timely closure of the ledgers for month end.
- ME reporting of performance related to debtors, creditors, and cash
- Monthly delivery of balance sheet transactional reconciliations.
- Controlling all areas of customer credit and liaising with sales and operations as required.
- Managing customer collections and controlling query debtor process.
- Managing bad debt and administering legal actions resulting from customer defaults
- Ensuring all UK & overseas suppliers are paid and queries are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Administering new customer and supplier onboarding.
- Co-ordinating insurance claims settlement.
- Weekly cash forecasting and monitoring of actual cash flows.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Administering the banking function.
- Payment approvals.
- Providing auditors with information and answering queries as required.
- Posting payroll information to the finance system monthly and reconciling.
- Monthly and quarterly VAT submissions.
- Ad-hoc transactional reporting.
- Supporting the FC and acting as a trusted number 2.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure improved communications between individuals and departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing teams and accounting functions in a multi-site business preferred
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Experience or exposure to implementing new systems will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accountancy techniques and practises.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, with a flexible approach to working practices.
- May be studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven time management skills High degree of initiative and self-sufficiency with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
What's on Offer
Transactional Finance Manager
Additional benefits including car allowance and private healthcare