- My client in Whiteley is requires a Transactional Administrator
- Excellent salary and benefits package for the successful candidate.
About Our Client
My client is a large Financial Services business with offices throughout Europe and their UK offices are based in Whiteley. They are know well as a responsible employer and have a retention rate of staff that is incredibly impressive.
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day administration of several Private Equity clients under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the day-to-day administration of funds and associated fund structures
- Assist with routine investor, client and audit correspondence
- Undertake call-backs to verify bank details of third parties, and process payments
- Maintain up-to-date administration records of static data, such as addresses, bank details and contact information
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have likely worked in Purchase/Sales Ledger roles, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administration roles, or similar roles
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package, including bonus, pension, healthcare and many others, is available to the successful candidate.