Working for a leading professional services business
Working in Leeds
About Our Client
Our client is leading financial business based in Leeds city centre, looking for a Training coordinator to join their team for a 12 month maternity cover
Your key responsibilities as the Training Coordinator will be but not limited to-
- Assisting and providing cover for the training team
- You will be the first point of contact for all internal and external training enquires and be responsible for coordinating all aspects of Training delivery across our offices
- This role involves a variety of administration duties from sourcing and scheduling events through to collating the feedback and evaluation
- You will have experience of using different learning management systems and have developed; training modules, surveys and reports to feed into the business plan
- Using your training and learning theories knowledge you will be responsible for engaging, improving and working closely with stakeholders, to complete learning analyses to identify development needs
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with teams improving learning and development to ensure we are competent within our roles and reflecting the Firm's Values and Culture.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role in the financial industry or for a regulatory firm.
The role requires a candidate with proven stakeholder skills and a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
A competitive total reward package including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a discretionary bonus scheme, contributory pension, private medical care and travel loans.