- Exciting opportunity to join a company eager to train and develop their team
- study support for the right processive person keen to get into the industry.
About Our Client
The client is a Family run Accountancy firm based in central Hatfield who have grown from year to year. even during these unstable times they have shown their resilience and are now looking to welcome a new member to the family. this role will suit a driven and passionate individually keen to find their feet within the world of accountancy.
- Accounts admin tasks
- Vat preparation
- Accounts preparation
- Experience of Xero/Quickbooks, Iris and Sage 50 Accounts preferable
- Competent use of Excel and Word required
- Qualifications/study - Not required but happy to review candidates looking to study or already studying
The Successful Applicant
The successful Trainee Accountant will be an enthusiastic individual's who is driven to learn and gain new skills within the Accountancy industry. A perfect place for a graduate or someone starting out on their journey into the world of finance and Accountancy. Desire to learn and be challenged is crucial and in exchange you will gain experience and skills while being activly encouraged to purse further studying.
What's on Offer
This role is the perfect starting point for a career in finance. In this role you will be given the keys to succsed in a highly rewarding industry. This role will enable you to unock your potential within the fincal industry.