About Our Client
A leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services. Listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, this organisation engages with over 1,600 people worldwide and has in excess of £250 billion assets under administration.
- Working with the Manager to ensure the Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate & fund entities. Ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting;
- Day-to-day bookkeeping services through an accounting system across a portfolio of clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Preparing reconciliations of balance sheet and profit & loss general ledger accounts including bank reconciliations and accruals schedules;
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and various different GAAP criteria (IFRS/UK GAAP/US GAAP/Lux GAAP);
- Preparing fund financial statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules;
- Working to ensure that all accounting records are accurate and reflect the transactional activity of the entities and client structures which are being accounted for;
- Coordinating with investment advisors when funds acquire or dispose of investments to ensure accurate accounting recognition and treatment;
- Helping compose capital statements for investors for the funds administered;
- Aiding with the calculation of Net Asset Values, Internal Rates of Return and other position and performance metrics;
- Working with clients and colleagues to prepare calculations for drawdowns, distributions and equalisations;
- Supporting colleagues in liaising with auditors, tax advisors and AIFMD Depository service providers;
- Composing regulatory filings for financial industry regulators in a number of jurisdictions;
- Preparing VAT and CIS returns if required by the client entities being administered;
- Drafting compliance certificates for credit facilities that client entities have entered into;
- Liaising with the SANNE Corporate Services team to share information to ensure that company secretarial and administrative tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Preparing, or assisting the SANNE Corporate Services team with client cash management, processing of payments in line with internal processes;
- Maintaining records relating to investments on the relevant software;
- To ensure that client database records are accurate and all times and updated when circumstances change.
- General participation with administrative tasks to assist the wider team and to meet the service deliverables with a positive and willing attitude.
- Ensure proactive daily task monitoring is demonstrated;
- Ensure accurate and daily timesheet completion;
- Manage the billing process for your portfolio, including monitoring/chasing the timely settlement of invoices.
- Build relationships with clients, ensuring at all times client requests are responded to in a timely manager and positive management of client expectations;
- Adherence to internal policies, controls and systems, including meeting any internal deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or higher
- Studying or looking to start studying towards a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA;
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Highly motivated with ability to multitask;
Strong Excel and data analytical skills. Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite.
Strong IT and numerical skills,
Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks;
Team oriented and ability to work on own initiative;
Ambitious, motivated and driven.
Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
What's on Offer
- £30,000 plus study support
- Competitive benefits package