- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
About Our Client
The organisation is a leading global technology company that energises the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, The organisation pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, the organisation's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countriesCompany is a TOP 25 EMPLOYER in the UK!
Main Accountabilities - Responsibilities, Tasks & Interactions:1. Business Focus and Targets
- Customer facing role driving the sale traction products and services.
- Work closely with business line colleagues to determine the most technically appropriate solution based upon technology and commercial aspects.
- Consider and evaluate cost effective options and solutions in competitive situations.
- Produce and deliver technical presentation material and sales supporting documentation.
- Lead customer visits and technical sales meetings.
- Understand the commercial requirements of both the organisation and the customer and liaise with organisational legal team (if and when necessary) to determine an acceptable position and compliance with governance.
2. Customer Relations
- Assist with technical and commercial offers documents based on customer specification requirements and solution agreed with the internal engineering team.
- Determine and agree the delivery timescales based upon equipment / component deliveries, engineering, manufacturing, test and resource needs and availability.
3. Cost definition
- Work with the internal team to ensure customers get the correct level of support for proposals and eventual project delivery.
4. Bid/Risk Review
- Participate in bid and risk reviews to ensure compliant approved bids are provided for your clients.
- Interacts with customers, contractors, and other stakeholders. Provides technical guidance on design related queries and ensures customer's technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with suppliers.
6. Processes & Tools
- Manages the opportunities through the pipeline / sales lifecycle in SFDC. Actively chases pursuits through to customer order placement.
- Ensure a suitably full sales pipeline to ensure budget can be achieved.
- Provide regular reviews of pipeline and hot prospects with the UK Manager.
- Develops and/or recommends improvements to processes and tools.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements - Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:Essential
- Formal Qualification in electrical/electronic engineering to HNC, HND or Degree level.
- Good knowledge of variable speed drives and rotating machinery.
- Appropriate technical and sales experience.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Chartered Engineer
What's on Offer
- - Competitive Salary
- - Good benefits Package
- - Generous Bonus Scheme
- - Remote Working including client selling travel requirements
- - Company EV Car