- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
About Our Client
The organisation is a leading global technology company that energises the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, The organisation pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, the organisation's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries
To be a part of the drives sales team providing tendering engineering expertise.
1. Formulates competitive quotations, taking into account best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs.
2. Manages the preparation of all technical, financial and if necessary project management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and commissioning) aspects of the quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions.
3. Collects and archives documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process. Regularly reports the status of the quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
4. Identifies potential risks in the quotations, and in any related contract agreements with customers. Provides information and/or participates in the Risk Review process in accordance with corporate policy.
5. Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and commercial.
6. Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Provides any necessary technical support to Sales Engineers during technical meetings with customers.
7. Identifies potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers to check match with specifications.
The Successful Applicant
* Prepared to travel, mainly within the UK but occasional trips abroad.
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
* Managing customers' expectations.
* Exceptionally customer focused.
* Must possess a full valid driving license.
* Degree or HND/HNC in electrical and/or electronic engineering or related discipline.
* Variable Speed Drive & Motor knowledge.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Good benefits Package
- Bonus: AIP percentage is linked to PDA and division targets