- Working for a leading housing association
- An exciting opportunity to develop and excel as a Tenancy Sustainment Job Coach
About Our Client
A rapidly growing and exciting Housing Association are looking for a Tenancy Sustainment Job Coach to join their London office.
The Tenancy Sustainment Job Coach key responsibilities will include:
- Work with pre-tenancy, house with support and existing customers.
- Provide coaching across a whole range of complex issues.
- Support and assist tenants with applications for welfare benefits and appeals.
- Complete initial assessments, agree on action plans and complete regular reviews.
- To develop and maintain positive working relations with customers.
- Work in a Hybrid pattern
The Successful Applicant
The successful Tenancy sustainment job coach will have:
- Prior experience in managing a caseload and managing the customer's journey.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with previous business letter writing experience.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.
- Ability to write clear and concise case records
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work as a Tenancy Sustainment Job Coach at a rapidly growing Housing Association in London.