Varied Receptionist role for a global organisation in Hemel Hempstead
2 month FTC to start ASAP - Previous Receptionist experience necessary
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding business with a great reputation in their industry.
- To ensure that all calls going through the main switchboard are responded to and routed through to the appropriate extensions quickly and politely.
- To own the courier process, helping internal employees with sending packages via courier including international shipments
- Keep track of monthly invoices via SRM
- Keep supplier tracker in place and arrange new POs when necessary using SRM System - this is usually for maintenance, catering and stationary supplies.
- To ensure that guests are booked in correctly, this includes providing security passes, informing security of expected guests and distributing car parking passes.
- To greet visitors, ensure that they are signed in and made to feel welcome.
- To ensure that the day to day upkeep of customer facing areas are maintained. This will include keeping the area clean and tidy.
- To support with the incoming mail, outgoing mail and any other deliveries to the office. This person is responsible for ensuring that all activities happen in a timely and cost effective way.
- To support with the maintenance of internal directories and mailing lists for the UK.
- To ensure that there is an accurate record of reception activities maintained in the 'Reception Guide'.
- To manage the ordering of office supplies including stationery and consumables and ensure that stocks are not depleted.
- To facilitate visits including the booking of taxis, catering and meeting rooms/facilities as required.
- Ensuring the Facilities function maintains appropriate repairs & refurbishments to building & equipment. They should raise or resolve issues as are noticed or reported.
- Maintaining relationships with office suppliers and building management. Attending monthly tenant meetings with the building manager.
- To take responsibility for, and promote, the Health, Safety and Welfare of, all employees within the office.
- To provide some administration support to Human Resources as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Have worked on Reception previously
- Have excellent interpersonal skills - able to answer calls and meet and greet visitors
- Have operated a switchboard
- Previous experience of using the UPS system would be highly advantageous
- Offer first class customer service
- Ability to prioritise work load
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and the potential for the role to be extended. Full time hours of 9am - 5pm with parking available, based in Hemel Hempstead.