Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
The opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The opportunity of progressing within a growing business.
About Our Client
An already established Property and Housing business who have seen superb growth throughout the year. Working from an excellent Peterborough office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices.
- Gaining authorisation for payment - Liaising with department heads/purchasers to approve price and quantity, checking that goods have arived and are in good condition.
- Responsible for checking any discount available is taken.
- Deciding when to pay the invoice.
- Processing the payment run.
- Highlighting any O/S invoices left on the account that need payment.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Processing Expenses.
- Handling petty cash.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk requires:
- Part qualification of AAT or QBE.
- Experience in Excel.
- Can do attitude and drive succeed in a growing business.
- Experience in systems including Sage.
- Confident in quickly integrating with a team.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy will be joining a growing Property and Housing business based in Peterborough, whilst receiving a competitive salary and the opportunity to go permanent.