Temporary Payroll Assistant
The opportunity to progress within a growing business
The opportunity to work with an experienced team
About Our Client
An already established Pharmaceuticals business who have seen exceptional growth this year. Cambridge based office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The Temporary Payroll Assistant will be responsible for:
- The production of hourly, weekly or monthly paid staff.
- Responsible for collating information relating to the payment of individuals - hours worked, bonuses, commissions, adjustments to salary.
- Arranging for cheques/direct debits/cash to be made payable to employees.
- Making payments to Inland Revenue for NI and Tax.
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions from employees.
- Processing starter and leaver details and bank details.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Temporary Payroll Assistant requires:
- Experience in Excel.
- Determination and drive to progress in a growing business.
- Experience in manual calculations will be advantageous.
- Multi currency experience would be advantageous.
- The ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the Temporary Payroll Assistant will have the opportunity to join this pharmaceuticals business based in Cambridge.