Excellent communication skills
About Our Client
Our client based in the Brighton area are looking for a temporary administrator to help their team.
The key responsibilities of a temporary administrator will be;
- Working with the Office Manager and team coordinators to provide administrative support to the department.
- To organise meetings and ensure that actions from meetings are completed and deadlines met. To collate and distribute reports, meeting papers, minutes and correspondence.
- To support with day to day financial processes as required
- To assist with maintaining up to date information for the organisation
- To provide administrative support to the organisation and delivery of activities and projects; including arranging travel and accommodation, meetings and catering
The Successful Applicant
The successful temporary administrator will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write grammatically with a high level of accuracy.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Able to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive data and be discreet
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work activities
What's on Offer