Working on an assignment in Hunstlet for up to 12 weeks.
Working a leading medical manufacturing business.
About Our Client
The client is a leading medical devices manufacturing and prodcution business based in Hunslet and they are looking for an administrator to join them to a temporary assignment lasting up to 12 weeks.
The Temporary Administrator will be responsible for -
- Keeping a check of key accounts and updating as required
- Picking up the administration for the entire department
- Dealing with customer orders, ensuring that these are coordinated correctly and that they are sent out and updated in a timely manner
- Phone work is included and taking calls from the reception overflow line
- Coordinating orders in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The Temporary Administrator will have/be -
- Background in administration/order coordination - medical administration background is preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Packages
- Ability to commit to a 12 week assignment with an immediate start date (full time hours)
What's on Offer
The Temporary Administrator will receive -
- Up to 12 week temporary assignment
- Immediate start date
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking on site
- Company benefits and perks while in post