- Excellent opportunity for progression
- Lots of opportunity to learn
About Our Client
They are niche and well established company founded in 1952. They provide materials to the construction industry, steel for ground-works, reinforced bars, cutting machinery that is used across many different sites.
This role is very varied. Predominantly you will be helping clients to work and maintain the machinery on construction sites. This will be a hands on engineering role needing someone with an understanding of machinery, electronics but also programming and software.
This role offers significant progression, either to take on a more senior role in the same field, or the opportunity to get involved in selling as well. As their clients are UK wide, including Ireland you will need to be able to travel likely 2-3 days a week. This may vary, there may be some projects you work on where you work away for longer, but then office based for longer.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a good understanding of machinery, electrics, electronics, but will also be proficient in programming and software
- Have either taken an apprenticeship and have some work experience, or have an engineering degree and are looking to progress
- Be hands a hands on engineer and able to travel to client sites
- Be looking for a role offering lots of progression
- Like solving problems and providing clients with the best solutions
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 (depending on the candidate) plus company car and there is a discretionary bonus