- Exciting opportunity to work within a non-profit organisation
- Working from home & long-term opportunities
About Our Client
Page Personnel is currently working with a non-profit organisation in Leeds assisting with the recruitment of a Team Secretary in the Governance & Compliance team.
Key responsibilities include: arrange and attend Board and Committee meetings, agenda preparation, quality checking of reports, support members within the team with admin duties, administer the Code of Conduct Registers - this will include advice to staff and compliance checks, reviewing legal contracts and agreements and arranging for them to be signed, support with any required updates to our governing documents, communicating with Senior Executives & other adhoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience of successfully managing Board and Committee administration.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of governance arrangements and up to date recommendations on best practice.
- Willing to develop own skills and evidence of personal development.
- Sound judgement, the ability to think logically and problem solve.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
up to £35,000 + temp to perm + working from home + 28 days holiday